Here are some most basic questions of life, as far as I understand it. Answer in 2 sentences or less.
1. What is the purpose of life?
2. Have you discovered a particular purpose to your life?
3. What does love mean to you?
4. What is the most meaningful work you have ever done?
5. Is there a book / film / piece of music / other kind of art, having experienced which, your life is substantially different now? How?
6. Apart from figures in your childhood, is there a person - famous or not - because of who your life is substantially different today? How?
7. Our life span is a few decades in the history of a species that is 2 million years old; on a planet that is 6 billion years old; in a universe that is 15 billion years old. There were perhaps other universes before and will be after this one. In terms of size, our planet is a speck on a speck on a speck. Given this, is there anything you do or become that can be of any significance?
8. How old are you?
9. If you like, share one quotation that means a lot to you.
*I've added two more questions and altered no. 4 slightly.