Votes: 7 33.3%
  • ISTP

Votes: 2 9.5%
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Definitely seems I*TJ. In Arkham Asylum he had made another Batcave on Arkham Island. Very good at anticipating and covering all bases. He said its always good to plan ahead. Also he has an eye for detail.

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Although the knowledge available to acquire in the games such as the interview tapes, or deciphering messages from the spirit of Arkham could make a case for INTJ.

·
Registered
238 Posts
I'll lean towards INTJ. I only played the original game but his foresight and strategy, as well as the logicality and very little emotion except in more extreme circumstances lead me to INTJ. Even though all of them cold be coldly rational with either the Primary or auxillary function being te/ti. It seems to be more applied to the external world for Te.

·
Registered
499 Posts
I would definitely say he was a J, he made harsh judgements all the time. N makes sense since he usually had an idea about what was going on, one would assume T because he was so methodical, but at the same time he was severely traumatized as a child and never ever got over it, which makes me wonder about his F...well I'm not saying intj's don't have feelings, so I guess intj is the best answer after all.

i would suggest putting this in the poll section btw, I think it'll probably get more answers there...

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I would definitely say he was a J, he made harsh judgements all the time. N makes sense since he usually had an idea about what was going on, one would assume T because he was so methodical, but at the same time he was severely traumatized as a child and never ever got over it, which makes me wonder about his F...well I'm not saying intj's don't have feelings, so I guess intj is the best answer after all.

i would suggest putting this in the poll section btw, I think it'll probably get more answers there...
I've considered it.

·
Registered
806 Posts
ISTJ, and I say S because he's so particular about his attention to detail.

Reactions: Hal Jordan Prime

·
Registered
556 Posts
INTJ with highly developed sensing trait.

His analysis abilities make me want to say intuitive. He seems introverted... i mean Cmon...

Thinking is his primary mode of thought... although considering his origin, he could be an INFJ with an insanely high and over-encompassing thinking trait... not sure,,, but i say INTJ to be safe..

and Judging, strict no killing rule.

Although some of the moves he does... you cannot seriously tell me some of those henchmen didnt die...

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
He shows foresight in Asylum, that part where he said Joker having a threat in Gotham was a lie. He said he knew because he knows Joker. In City, he doesn't have foresightful moments. Even when the people say Bruce Wayne cut off peoples' faces, he is sure he didn't. But I remember him possibly doubting himself. Could be wrong on that. He also doesn't have the one man army attitude INTJ Batman typically does, relying on Oracle or Alfred to do some work. But he does have the confidence of the INTJ, being very sure he can solve a problem or defeat a villain.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I mentioned this in a separate Batman thread, but I think that, for the most part, He's an ISTJ. You have to look at his motivation for fighting crime. If it's a vengeful, pain-fuel quest to wash away his parents' death, ehh I'm gonna say Si dominant. We're talking about a guy who, all things considered, is letting one moment in his life completely define his entire universe. "MY PARENTS ARE DEAD". It's all that matters to him, that he HAS to get over it by punching things until his knuckles bleed every goddamned night, just so he can stop feeling the pain.

However, sometimes a writer comes along and gives him an Ni-dom treatment, where his parents' death isn't so much a motivation as a revelation. It was a teaching moment, something that made him realize 'hey, this is how the world REALLY works". It lead him to look at crime on a sociological level, trying to treat the causes of crime rather than breaking the Joker's jaw every other week. I think this is the batman we see more often in the team-ups, where he's with Super-ESFJ and Wonder ESTP.

I could be completely wrong here and what I'm seeing as Si is just extreme PTSD. But the totes obvi Avoidant Personality Disorder he displays in Arkham City makes me think he's in an Si-Fi loop.

Also, I just realized that I can't decide if his training is Si or Ni oriented. Traveling around the world to gather tons of different information/training/skills doesn't seem like something someone with inferior Ne would do, but it does seem like something an Ni-Dom might. IDK.

IxTJ.

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I also remember another foresight moment in Arkham Asylum. Building a batcave on Arkham Island. In case he needed it.

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
However, his foresight in Asylum most likely Si caused. His reason was "I know him". He dealt with Joker for about 5 years at this point. He refers to his experiences (Si) and sees patterns (Ne). Ni/Se foresight is more of seeing hints in front of you (Se) and knowing what'll happen next.

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I mentioned this in a separate Batman thread, but I think that, for the most part, He's an ISTJ. You have to look at his motivation for fighting crime. If it's a vengeful, pain-fuel quest to wash away his parents' death, ehh I'm gonna say Si dominant. We're talking about a guy who, all things considered, is letting one moment in his life completely define his entire universe. "MY PARENTS ARE DEAD". It's all that matters to him, that he HAS to get over it by punching things until his knuckles bleed every goddamned night, just so he can stop feeling the pain.

However, sometimes a writer comes along and gives him an Ni-dom treatment, where his parents' death isn't so much a motivation as a revelation. It was a teaching moment, something that made him realize 'hey, this is how the world REALLY works". It lead him to look at crime on a sociological level, trying to treat the causes of crime rather than breaking the Joker's jaw every other week. I think this is the batman we see more often in the team-ups, where he's with Super-ESFJ and Wonder ESTP.

I could be completely wrong here and what I'm seeing as Si is just extreme PTSD. But the totes obvi Avoidant Personality Disorder he displays in Arkham City makes me think he's in an Si-Fi loop.

Also, I just realized that I can't decide if his training is Si or Ni oriented. Traveling around the world to gather tons of different information/training/skills doesn't seem like something someone with inferior Ne would do, but it does seem like something an Ni-Dom might. IDK.

IxTJ.
The way he plans is figuring out possibilities on what might happen (Ne) and creates efficient procedures (Te) to counter the possible scenarios. He's not planning for what will happen but what might happen.

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
If it helps any, the storyline is set around the 90's Batman comics. It's some time after Jason Todd's death.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts