Personality Cafe banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!

I've been looking for her type all over the internet, but I can't seem to find it. If you want more information about the show, click here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miranda_(TV_series)

Miranda is quirky, fun-loving, sometimes an introvert and always busting with new ideas. However, I can't tell if her primary function is Fi or Ne. In any case, it's a battle between INFP and ENFP. She has, however, difficulties with expressing her feelings, so she could be a type with Feeling lower in her stack. Either way, Mirada fans, let me know what you think!

Looking at this article about INFP vs ENFP, I can say with about 70% certainty that she's ENFP.

Stevie could be ESTJ or ENTJ. She likes to organise things and doesn't shy away from conflict. She isn't very spontaneous, but she can have fun with Miranda. Miranda brings her out of her shell and Stevie helps to keep Miranda grounded.
Miranda's mother Penny is probably ESFJ with her fussiness and jokes. I figured she's an ESFJ from the Christmas special where she has a schedule and a very precisely organised party.
Gary: ISFP or ISFJ.
Tilly: ESFP or ESFJ. Again, fussy, fun and loves to organise.
Michael Jackford: INFJ

If you haven't seen it, I suggest you watch it, it's a light-hearted and fun show :) You'll have most fun if you've ever lived in London or Surrey. Watch it and you'll get it :)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts