Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, is there anyone here who is, or could be, into BDSM?
If you haven't practiced but would, or you are willing, you can post, of course.
I'd like doing it. But i still haven't. it calls my attention.

·
Registered
26,829 Posts
I wouldn't be interested in it unless a partner expressed an interest in it, and even then I probably wouldn't want to do the more extreme stuff. I would try it if a partner wanted me to, though.

·
Registered
673 Posts
I have, but to do it right it takes a degree of dedication and frankly I'm too lazy.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
I like the dominance/submission angle to an extent for roleplaying - and that's about it. I find hurting my partner not sexy in any way.

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
I wont mind ropes or pink fuzzy handcuffs but whips, bondages, chains too excessive

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Right now thinking about it, I would say nothing too extreme, but I remember the things I've thought of when I was in the moment and while at the time they seemed really arousing looking back they were quite.....abusive maybe? I don't know, I think everyone has thought of it, and I don't think that's bad, more so when you obsess over it.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Yeah, I am to some extent but nothing like chains whips etc. I am a dom but I am a dom through verbal and cerebral avenues, some physical but a small amount, excessive pain is a no go.

·
Subterranean Homesick Alien
11,928 Posts
I'd be open to trying it, certainly.

·
MOTM Nov 2010
10,402 Posts
He can beat me with his penis, but that's about it.

·
MOTM Nov 2010
10,402 Posts
There's men who would do that with their penis?
Actually, yes. But they are usually being playful. They'll playfully slap.

However my point is that usually men are pretty sensitive with their penis so I trust to be beaten by it. You can hit much harder with a belt than you can with a penis.

Of course there is also the idea that men use their penis to "stab their prey" over and over. So in that way I suppose you could call it a "beating". Or at least a "stabbing". I'll take that too. :happy:

·
Registered
26,829 Posts
Of course there is also the idea that men use their penis to "stab their prey" over and over. So in that way I suppose you could call it a "beating". Or at least a "stabbing". I'll take that too. :happy:
I just got a mental image of a group of cavemen stabbing some mammoth with their genitalia.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.