Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To me it is more important that they climax, then it is that I do.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Ha! You've got some good ones today! And I know you're going to just love my answers...

If I'm having sex with someone, its my JOB to make sure they climax! And I haven't had any complaints yet, so I think I'm good. Then again, I had better get off too. Not difficult for me because I'm comfortable with myself and my sexuality, but if I am not impressed, it's probably not going to happen and the wrath of Krystal will pour out upon whomever is around.

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ha! You've got some good ones today! And I know you're going to just love my answers...

If I'm having sex with someone, its my JOB to make sure they climax! And I haven't had any complaints yet, so I think I'm good. Then again, I had better get off too. Not difficult for me because I'm comfortable with myself and my sexuality, but if I am not impressed, it's probably not going to happen and the wrath of Krystal will pour out upon whomever is around.
Yes, I'm very creative, imaginative, and thoughts just come to me without me asking them to.....It's called Ne (extroverted intuition).

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
never had sex, but i think it would be all about the other person!

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
To me it is more important that they climax, then it is that I do.
You sir are a liar. Or a shameless self promotor :).
I would go into detail, but this is just false for psyhological and physiological reasons.

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You sir are a liar. Or a shameless self promotor :).
I would go into detail, but this is just false for psyhological and physiological reasons.
No, it's not, not at all. You sir a dumbass!

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes. Probably i am. But you live in a fantasy land full of unicorns. And unicorns are gay.
A troll that's what you are. I've figured you out buddy

·
Registered
111 Posts
If I'm busy in bed, I don't stop until I know my woman is satisfied.

I'm not even satisfied if I get her to climax once. I aim for like 5 xD
The most I've ever achieved was 9. Yeah, she couldn't walk the next day.

Ehh, I don't care if I climax. The tease is nice too, but to climax would be a great payoff in the end, of course.

·
Registered
111 Posts
...How do you know she wasn't faking it?...
I suppose it's possible, but according to what she told me, she's never faked it. Plus, I think I could tell. (movement, tension, everything).
Oh, and I'm not saying I cause climax everytime, but satisfaction is at the top of my agenda.

Also,
"I subscribe to the same philosophy when it comes to sex and pro-wrestling...I don't care if someone else is faking it." I love this quote.

·
Banned
557 Posts
IMO, sex is a team effort. If I don't climax, I'm sure as hell not gonna be happy. If she doesn't climax, then to me it's like I was doing a job and failed to complete it. If two people are involved in doing something, then both should get something out of it, know what I'm saying? Plus, it's always great to know if you're doing a good job if she's getting all into it, bucking, moaning passionately, and then... pure feelings of ecstacy between both partners.

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
It's very important to me that my partner climaxes. And it's kinda important that if my partner's gonna be touching me, that I climax. Otherwise, what was the point of all that? Time is short, so don't be wastin' it.

·
Registered
273 Posts
If my partner didn't climax I would feel incredibly bothered by that!

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
It's important but not imperative. I enjoy making my partner feel good so it's a priority, but I also just enjoy the company and closeness brought from any form of sex. My climax does not matter as much as my partners, although both of us getting off would be ideal.

1 - 20 of 113 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.