Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
MOTM Nov 2010
10,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think beating and physical violence is completely "ghetto". Meaning-incredibly low class. I don't care what class you are actually from or what level of education you've accomplished. If you "jump" on your mate and beat the shit out of them, you are ghetto in my book, regardless of your sex. You should be in a jail or in a zoo.

I think, beating, screaming, and snapping at each other is ghetto as well. I feel like people need to learn how to use their words and not sound like screaming low-class apes. How have some people missed the train to evolution?

I think screaming, raising voices, and physical beatings are proof of how low a person can go. I also think road rage falls into this category. Isn't there something better to get upset about?

I think more people need to take up running or go work their ass off at a gym to regularly let out steam. I refuse to be in a relationship with someone who doesn't work out regularly. I don't trust their stress management. I don't want to live with a screaming ape.

Do most of you feel the same way about beating? Or do some of you see it as necessary. I don't know. I feel like if I were to punch a person in the face, that is the same as me admitting I've never grown up and I was raised in the gutter.

Don't get me wrong, I hold all accountable who mess with me, it's just in a more refined, modern, and creative way.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
My ex tried to get physically violent. I broke up, and kicked her out of the house for that. I am not going to live with someone or date someone who is physically violent. Period.

·
Banned
1,174 Posts
That's a shame cause I want to beat it up.

King me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.