Status
Not open for further replies.
101 - 105 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
782 Posts
What is this? I don't even...

Are you sure you're an ENFP?
It's not her type, any type can display improper behaviour. It is, however, a direct correlation to self-esteem and maturity levels. But anyways, that's just my "silly theory." I don't like theories that much. ^_^

·
Registered
601 Posts
It's not her type, any type can display improper behaviour. It is, however, a direct correlation to self-esteem and maturity levels. But anyways, that's just my "silly theory." I don't like theories that much. ^_^
Maybe she was having a bad day, who knows. She hasn't replied to any other provocations so maybe she is embarrassed by her behavour. Everybody has off days; forgive, its a new day.

·
Banned
3,417 Posts
I just think commenting on someone's appearance is the most petty and below the belt hit.

I've never done it in my life and one of my biggest faults is being harsh with words.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Whatevz, her opinion's her opinion, she doesn't think Kristie is attractive, fine. But I do. In essence, no opinion is better than another. Still, whatever was said, it was like Crystall meant to personally attack Krystie instead of giving suggestions. W/e, it's a moot point atm =_=
Opinions are like feet. We all have them. Now who was it that said this old adage..

101 - 105 of 105 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.