Personality Cafe banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
INFJ 4w3 sp/sx
1,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I swear I constantly feel like all human beings around me are secret allies in the great mission of f**king up my mood and ruining my day. Even things that others consider "small" will make me annoyed for hours and hours.

Does anybody else feel the same way?

·
Beer Guardian
ENTP 5w6 So/Sx 584 ILE Honorary INTJ
15,889 Posts
I've not noticed this. I think its all about attitude. If you believe people are out to annoy you, they will.

·
Registered
infp 4w3
19 Posts
Haha, I'm a type four too, an infp, and (if you believe in astrology stuff) a triple Pisces, so I can be a little sensitive towards things. I'm patient until I'm not patient with simple things. I think it comes down to being sensitive and having certain buttons pushed, and therapy for me has helped me put a cap on it.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Very rarely, on a horrible day (say, something big ruined my mood, and all the small things are magnified), yes. If I can't change it, I just try to get through and tomorrow is statistically going to be better.

·
Premium Member
INFJ 4w3 sp/sx
1,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Very rarely, on a horrible day (say, something big ruined my mood, and all the small things are magnified), yes. If I can't change it, I just try to get through and tomorrow is statistically going to be better.
Your profile states you are a core 5, though

·
Registered
202 Posts
Reactions: Aiwass

·
Registered
IEI 417
445 Posts
I swear I constantly feel like all human beings around me are secret allies in the great mission of f**king up my mood and ruining my day. Even things that others consider "small" will make me annoyed for hours and hours.

Does anybody else feel the same way?
Not rly.. I realize no one gives a shit about me to care that much to ruin my day. Before i knew about enneagram i came to start adopting an attitude of automatically of literally never taking things personally (make a game to think of all the other possible reasons the person couldve done what they did) unless it's kind of obvious it was personal.
omggg it's annoying typing without my ring finger. i burnt it :(

when im tired or sad i can get irritable in that case i dont force myself to be super agreeable but i make a point of not being disagreeable. i realize that as a 4 i am pretty self absorbed so i force myself to stop thinking abt myself and start thinking more about others,
like imagine your center of focus is gathered all in your head, now disperse it out of yourself and into the world and other people instead

btw i'm also an IEI 4 , but 4w5 ;D

·
Premium Member
INFJ 4w3 sp/sx
1,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Not rly.. I realize no one gives a shit about me to care that much to ruin my day. Before i knew about enneagram i came to start adopting an attitude of automatically of literally never taking things personally (make a game to think of all the other possible reasons the person couldve done what they did) unless it's kind of obvious it was personal.
omggg it's annoying typing without my ring finger. i burnt it :(

when im tired or sad i can get irritable in that case i dont force myself to be super agreeable but i make a point of not being disagreeable. i realize that as a 4 i am pretty self absorbed so i force myself to stop thinking abt myself and start thinking more about others,
like imagine your center of focus is gathered all in your head, now disperse it out of yourself and into the world and other people instead

btw i'm also an IEI 4 , but 4w5 ;D
I wonder if 4w5s have an easier time being indifferent to stuff and detaching from the environment in general. I know it isn't easy for me not to care about certain things. Maybe I care too much, or just take everything too personally.

·
Registered
IEI 417
445 Posts
I wonder if 4w5s have an easier time being indifferent to stuff and detaching from the environment in general. I know it isn't easy for me not to care about certain things. Maybe I care too much, or just take everything too personally.
Not necessarily, I am still highly sensitive. I literally make myself sick from caring.
the onlly thing is that i'm good at not taking things personally, but there are so many other things to worry lmao.
there's a lot of nuance

·
Registered
INFJ
48 Posts
I do think I might be INFJ, will get a second opinion, by an second method soon, but... I've gotten angry at people at forum and got into fights, like, two times. Ever. One of those postet research equal to what Germans did before ww2, seriously.

I'm high sensitive, empathic sponge (those two is, not, same thing). Feel in front of thinking rationally, that is, I put priotiry on people in front of being cold and rational, I still get into fights with ppl, as relatives going weird with conspiracies, etc. I don't enjoy trying to tell people Doctors dont put fluoride in things to hurt them, the Earth is not Flat, chemtrails don't exist, and you need to go to doctor for life treathening diseases, etc. Omg...

·
Premium Member
INFJ 4w3 sp/sx
1,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I do think I might be INFJ, will get a second opinion, by an second method soon, but... I've gotten angry at people at forum and got into fights, like, two times. Ever. One of those postet research equal to what Germans did before ww2, seriously.

I'm high sensitive, empathic sponge (those two is, not, same thing). Feel in front of thinking rationally, that is, I put priotiry on people in front of being cold and rational, I still get into fights with ppl, as relatives going weird with conspiracies, etc. I don't enjoy trying to tell people Doctors dont put fluoride in things to hurt them, the Earth is not Flat, chemtrails don't exist, and you need to go to doctor for life treathening diseases, etc. Omg...
Cool. You sound like a 9.

·
Registered
INFJ
48 Posts
Yea, it do. But heard of "Vultology" on Cognitivetype.com? It's an alternative to pure "MBTI", new, and basically treat all 4 types in the stack, as independent. It's allowing all to be equally conscious, unlike the rigid MBTI, which do not. It means you can be Ni--Se, but have the two middle submerged, and be an healthy INFJ, as example.

I've in period been Disassociated a bit from my feelings, turned Ni-Ti loopy, weird, it's a bit like a 9, but, also a depressive state. Recognized it seeing Neon Genesis Evangelion in late teens, but I can go up again, and I know how to. This time, it took a while, since I've been bunkering down due to Corvid19 for some time, and been unable to get out, and be myself.

I do some "Shadow work" like the Jungians do, intepreting my dreams, lucid dreams, and my current Shadow, appearing, seemed to be feeling, and I think it's something, connected to my feelings, ability to love, but also give damn, be self-centered, and compete. Atm, I need to get out of "Corvid19" isolation, find myself, and take care of myself. If you need to, be isolated for 3-4 months, with ppl with issues, and you CANNOT choose to do do X, Y or Z, it's not healthy... I did loose myself, as 9s do, now.

At the moment I cannot tell what enneagram I am. The differences between the 5-4 or 9 would not matter, neither would being a 2 or 6-7. The small things ruining my mood is 4 month with paranoia people believing the universe is spying on them, and acting bonkers. Literally paranoida people, which also need me...

·
Registered
INFJ
48 Posts
I should add: I know my Ego structure want me to hurt people hurting those I love, or violating me in some way. It's part of my Feelings, and while I'm usually an happy, sunny person, main drawback of, say, getting sucked into an Horror movie, is if I'm truly empathizing with the main person and sit "transfixed" watching, I might be getting foul, angry, mad and feel like tearing into the movie hunting down, stalking the Murderer. Basically my Ego structure, as I see it, is Empathic, but also not totally sunny, as it's shadow, wants to hunt the Horror Movie monsters, feel them suffer, etc (just a funny example, for why I'm usually prefering Horror movies I know involve girls going crazy hunting the Scary monsters violently :D ). 👽

I'm having enough self-control, and self-insight, to avoid getting into bar brawls and such.. So, in RL I am fine. But I do not feel especially like a "E9" some days, to say it that way...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts