Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I enjoy being alone, and thinking alone, with exceptions for people I find interesting, as long as there is no lagging small talk and we are both as interested in what is being discussed as one another. The problem is that I also have a huge sex drive. At the same time as I want to be alone I'm craving the warm body of a woman physically. This conflicts with me wanting to be alone and needing space as much as is possible. The problem that arises from this is that I can seem distant after being sexual with someone, or I have to choose to not be sexual and then deal with feeling aggressive and needing to take my mind off sex. This has given me reason to believe that I am a hypersexual introvert. Any other introverts like this, and if so, how do you manage these conflicting energies within yourselves?

·
Registered
9,437 Posts
Online dating/hookup sites. You're not hypersexual; you just have a sex drive, probably a very normal one, which you view as "hyper" because it frustrates you. Everybody has sexual urges. Perhaps you should find someone who's willing to have a very casual fuck buddy relationship. Or if even that's too much human contact, just masturbate.

·
Registered
9,437 Posts
@devoid That's the problem, I find people that want that, then they get weird about it being casual or decide to start a normal relationship with other people. And we all masturbate that doesn't help. Trust me lol
Persistence is key. Most people don't know what they want, especially when it comes to sex and relationships. But trust me, there are women out there (like myself) who go searching for no-strings-attached casual sex. It's hard to find a good male fuck buddy as well, since most of them are secretly hoping that I'll fall in love with them and save them from their miserable life. xD I'd say a good fuck buddy takes about a year of searching, trial and error. In the meantime you'll have to make due with a lot of idiots and get really good at harshly rejecting people.

·
Registered
29,054 Posts
I suggest masturbation. What's the difference? When you masturbate the urge weakens and if you do it multiple times a day you can almost never really have an urge.

·
Registered
9,437 Posts
I suggest masturbation. What's the difference? When you masturbate the urge weakens and if you do it multiple times a day you can almost never really have an urge.
You can't say "What's the difference between masturbation and sex?" when you're a virgin. That's ridiculous. There's a huge difference.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
@devoid I know what it's like to harshly reject and to be harshly rejected lol. Some women would sit in my lap all night at a bar or nightclub, others would be like "ew fuck no." I developed a thick skin as you have to when looking for a quick fuck.

·
Registered
29,054 Posts
You can't say "What's the difference between masturbation and sex?" when you're a virgin. That's ridiculous. There's a huge difference.
Yeah, you can it prevents you from wanting to have sex when you don't have the time for it and no one has the time for you.

·
Registered
9,437 Posts
Yeah, you can it prevents you from wanting to have sex when you don't have the time for it and no one has the time for you.
Once again, stop speaking about something you don't understand. xD

Masturbation has never prevented me from wanting to have sex. It only increases my sex drive. And you can easily become physically intimate with someone without knowing them. There isn't much that beats the feeling of holding a warm body against you and feeling them squirm, or finding out how to touch them just right to excite them. Sex is an experience, and an exercise in empathy and teamwork.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
@Grandmaster Yoda What do you mean? I've fingered and sucked the tits of a girl with as little info as her name, university address, phone number, and IM address. You don't need to bond and become intimate, you just need to arrange to meet if you get the number and if it leads to sex it leads to sex, if it doesn't then it doesn't. What is your definition of intimate?

·
Registered
9,437 Posts
@Grandmaster Yoda What do you mean? I've fingered and sucked the tits of a girl with as little info as her name, university address, phone number, and IM address. You don't need to bond and become intimate, you just need to arrange to meet if you get the number and if it leads to sex it leads to sex, if it doesn't then it doesn't. What is your definition of intimate?
Psst, do you really live in Ireland? x3 You know, Delaware is a very up and coming place to live...

·
Registered
29,054 Posts
I was just using intimate as word for touching etc.
The problem that arises from this is that I can seem distant after being sexual
Well based on what you said I don't see the problem. If it's true that you can easily have sex on such little information, I don't see who is really losing if you decide to have sex then walk away.

·
Registered
29,054 Posts
Once again, stop speaking about something you don't understand. xD

Masturbation has never prevented me from wanting to have sex. It only increases my sex drive. And you can easily become physically intimate with someone without knowing them. There isn't much that beats the feeling of holding a warm body against you and feeling them squirm, or finding out how to touch them just right to excite them. Sex is an experience, and an exercise in empathy and teamwork.
What do you mean easily? I have a weak personality and a frail body, nothing is easy. Do people accept money though?

·
Registered
9,437 Posts
@devoid Yes I really live in Ireland but I want to emigrate to Australia or New Zealand at some point. You live in Delaware?
Pfft, why move to somewhere like Australia or New Zealand where you can get cheaper tuition, government benefits, a much higher minimum wage and beautiful weather? You should move to amazing Delaware, nicknamed "Murdertown USA." We're also a ten minute drive from the most drug-infested county in the US with the second highest crime rate. So you know it's cheap housing.

·
Registered
7,157 Posts
Honestly, even as a virgin I feel there's a difference. >_> I suppose it depends on what you're in it for, though.

·
Registered
9,437 Posts
@devoid Hahaha, if I got a blowjob from you I would drop by. I come from a rough area so none of that is new to me babe.
I'm a strict believer in reciprocation, so you'd better get that tongue ready. ;) It's a nice town if you aren't afraid of silly labels like that. We also have more artists than almost any other city per capita, and a lot of lawyers and bankers as well. So it's kind of like the most socially awkward place you can find, but even in downtown Wilmington everybody knows everybody. Plus it's easy driving distance from Philadelphia, Brooklyn and Washington D.C.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts