Personality Cafe banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
abstract constant thinking

when im explaining myself a lot of people find me confusing..

confusing is key word for people to call me.. i have been called that a lot!!!

i can reflect myself in kristen stewart's way of explaining herself... sometimes she just looks like she wants to punch the interviewer in the face hehe, unless someone offended me i wouldnt look at the interviewer/the people im talking with, like that..

is being abstract an INFP thing???
much appreciated - greatexpectations

·
Subterranean Homesick Alien
11,928 Posts
It's not linked to being INFP, no. Many people are abstract in thinking. My thinking is very abstract, but I'd link it to my Ne.

·
Banned
4,508 Posts
Yea it can be but it isn't totally exclusive. I mean most N's will be somewhat abstract. Ne is a very abstract function. Fi is as well in a way. So in that sense....YES. But not JUST infp's. ISFP's can be abstract as well..... even though they are S..... cause feelings are kind of..... abstract in a way. See what I mean? What the fuck am I talking about?

·
Registered
751 Posts
It's N, not necessarily INFP. However if you're an abstract thinker then you could fairly fall under the INFP banner, yes.

I don't know if I'm an abstract thinker myself really. I don't think I really know truly what abstract means. Just how abstract is abstract thought anyway? If it could be quantified, then what would be the score to pass the iNtuitive exam?

·
Subterranean Homesick Alien
11,928 Posts
It's N, not necessarily INFP. However if you're an abstract thinker then you could fairly fall under the INFP banner, yes.

I don't know if I'm an abstract thinker myself really. I don't think I really know truly what abstract means. Just how abstract is abstract thought anyway? If it could be quantified, then what would be the score to pass the iNtuitive exam?
To me, abstract thinking means...non-literal, perhaps. I don't think it words or pictures per se, but in ideas and concepts. For that reason, I often have a hard time speaking :dry:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts