Personality Cafe banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
3,980 Posts
I know how you feel, I'm way too scared of rejection for friends or acquaintances too. I try to accept my lonely state, but it's hard to do. I just hope that someday I'll get over my fear.

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
I have this thing where I automatically start fighting back when I feel myself hesitating because of fear. So it goes, *sees opportunity* *feels hesitation* *rebels and jumps anyways*. I hate the idea of me holding myself back. Doing that often enough has proved to me that I can handle bad outcomes. It's a matter of trusting myself. I've gotten better at adjusting my timing, but I'm still learning.

If you don't like something, do something about it. If you are lonely so as to gain something else that you want...well...in those sorts of cases I guess I ignore it, but am always still looking for opportunities.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
I'm not afraid of my friends disliking me, as they've liked me so far. But it's hard to form a deep bond with those S types, so it's lonely. I'm more afraid of prospective friends disliking me, because I don't act like myself around new people and my mind goes blank and then my conversation with them tends to be really stiff and not very productive.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts