Personality Cafe banner

Besides your own, which other Myers Briggs type forums on PerC interest you?

• ISTJ Forum

Votes: 61 8.4%
  • ISFJ Forum

Votes: 40 5.5%
  • ESTJ Forum

Votes: 37 5.1%
  • ESFJ Forum

Votes: 34 4.7%
  • ISTP Forum

Votes: 61 8.4%
  • ISFP Forum

Votes: 52 7.2%
  • ESTP Forum

Votes: 35 4.8%
  • ESFP Forum

Votes: 34 4.7%
  • INTJ Forum

Votes: 204 28.1%
  • INTP Forum

Votes: 180 24.8%
  • ENTJ Forum

Votes: 75 10.3%
  • ENTP Forum

Votes: 122 16.8%
  • INFJ Forum

Votes: 198 27.2%
  • INFP Forum

Votes: 158 21.7%
  • ENFJ Forum

Votes: 83 11.4%
  • ENFP Forum

Votes: 165 22.7%
  • Just my own type forum

Votes: 105 14.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 90 Posts

·
Banned
2,728 Posts
INFJ and INTPs have entertaining topics and don't tend to have as many predictable responses.
INTJs are intriguing but I need a break from myself every now and again.

ENFPs add some lighthearted discussions that seem to hold my attention pretty well

·
Banned
1,148 Posts
INFJ its very busy and we aso have out side posters which I realy like. What can I say we have everything!
INTP I just love the humour and the way they realte to each other, I post a little bit there seems Im alowed to have crazy ideas
ENTP interesting and they seem very interested in INFJ
ISTJ orderly intersting and easy to read.
ESTP interesting

I visit all of them I like the ISFJ forum but have nothing to add it doesnt get my juces going. INFP is nice but seems to be a bit a bit of a watered down version of the INFJ forum and its a bit depressing
ENFJ I just dont relate
ENFP I dont relate and dont seem to get it, but they are good posters and always very helpful. I never leave the ENFP's empty handed I get gifts of knowalge.
ISTP is very funny, they post as they are in IRL. I love the humour
NTJ and I cant follow they argue to much so I give up.

Reactions: raj and pie

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Noticed that INXX were the four top-scorers. I just read my own except if something on the Forum page catches my curiosity. Yesterday I read about the right time for a couple to be sharing their first sandwich on ENFP that was funny and well written but I didn't feel like returning. :bored:
I can see why others would want to check out their boy/girlfriend's type. I'd probably do the same if I was in that fortunate situation.:wink:

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
I just can't seem to get enough of those INTPs. I find them super funny and interesting. I like having the mix of humor and intellect. I love how you can be going through a heated debate and then brake randomly for a laugh. I love it the other way around too, it will be jokes all over the place and then BAM super serious argument. :laughing: The other forums do not interest me as much because it I learn them very quickly and nothing they say suprizes me anymore.

I visit different forums sometimes to help type someone IRL or learn more about their type so I can understand them better.

My favorite though is a mix of types together discussing. I can then learn how different types respond to eachother and think of each other. I do enjoy it most of the time when another type posts hear and there in the INFJ and INTP forums because it refreshes my memory of the different perspective and because I get bored with to much of the same thing.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and I have noticed for some reason, I really like it when INTJs post in threads that are not their own but when I went to their forum I got bored. ? I have no idea why this is. I really like them IRL too. We seem to click instantly and get very comfortable with eachother very quickly.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
It depends...I have my phases where I am more interested in certain types over others. Right now I'm a sporadic creeper of the INTP and INFJ sub-forums but in the past I've lurked on the ISTP, ESTP, ENTJ, and ENTP sub-forums.

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
I voted for all of them. Unfortunately, I don't always get the time to read as much from other type forums as I like, so lately I've been sticking mostly to INTP (my type) and INTJ.

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
For me, I don't usually visit most forums individually....I just click on the "read unread posts" button, and whatever thread titles interest me I look into those.

Usually, the biggest forums that catch my interest due to that are the INFP, INFJ, and INTJ forums (though I have to be kind of careful what I post in the INTJ forum :wink: ). Sometimes I'll venture into the ISTJ forum a good bit though, just because I can relate to them so well.

·
Registered
59 Posts
NT threads in general the most, but of those usually INTJ>ENTP. INFs often, ENFJs a lot before, ENFPs more recently. I have a female acquaintance who tested as an INTJ, but I think she's INFJ (def. Ni dom. either way), so I'm comparing and contrasting the two, lurking INTP-Ni dynamics threads, thoughts and reactions of each other, how they'd react to what, etc. I've been obsessed with trying to figure out the underlying whys of a peculiar one-time interactive spike.:crazy:

41 - 60 of 90 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.