Personality Cafe banner

Besides your own, which other Myers Briggs type forums on PerC interest you?

• ISTJ Forum

Votes: 61 8.4%
  • ISFJ Forum

Votes: 40 5.5%
  • ESTJ Forum

Votes: 37 5.1%
  • ESFJ Forum

Votes: 34 4.7%
  • ISTP Forum

Votes: 61 8.4%
  • ISFP Forum

Votes: 52 7.2%
  • ESTP Forum

Votes: 35 4.8%
  • ESFP Forum

Votes: 34 4.7%
  • INTJ Forum

Votes: 204 28.1%
  • INTP Forum

Votes: 180 24.8%
  • ENTJ Forum

Votes: 75 10.3%
  • ENTP Forum

Votes: 122 16.8%
  • INFJ Forum

Votes: 198 27.2%
  • INFP Forum

Votes: 158 21.7%
  • ENFJ Forum

Votes: 83 11.4%
  • ENFP Forum

Votes: 165 22.7%
  • Just my own type forum

Votes: 105 14.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
81 - 90 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
There's something undeniably fascinating about INTJs. They have a controlled, cool, confidence about them. Their forum is flooded with their thoughts and perspective on things.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Yay! We INTPs are so befuddling that nobody can get off our forums. XD

I'd say the INTJs, the ENTPs, but most definitely the INFPs. They're... I don't know. Their point of view is often a statement about the world in general, not some petty little argument (like most conversations I hear anywhere, especially at school), and it's often expressed in the most profound ways.

·
Registered
312 Posts
I would say our forum is more flooded with silly questions, such as, Are INTJs capable of love? and Do INTJs ever express their emotions? Due mostly to the amount of visitors of other types.

·
Registered
3,878 Posts
I enjoy going to all the forums, and skimming through threads that seem interesting, so I can learn a wide range of perspectives. Perhaps I'm a masochist but I tend to go to forums, which have members that are complete opposites of my type, and I read particular forums whenever I want to research more about the people I deal with in life.

If I had to choose the forums that I journey to the most, it would probably be INTJ, ENTJ, ENTP, ISTJ, ESTJ, INFP, INFJ, in that order.

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
It is interesting to see that the INTJ forum is (so far) in the lead. Usually we are not the most liked people.
Someone doesn't have to like something to find it very fascinating.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Infj, isfj, isfp

81 - 90 of 90 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.