Personality Cafe banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
807 Posts
There really aren't any good ones for 4w5's. Most of them are created for 4w3.
I am a 4w5 and I can tell you how it makes me feel from my experience; but that's about it.

Type Four: The Individualist
Romantic, Individualist, Artist

Driven by a desire to understand themselves and find a place in the world they often fear that they have no identity or personal significance.

Fours embrace individualism and are often profoundly creative and intuitive. However, they have a habit of withdrawing to internalize, searching desperately inside themselves for something they never find and creating a spiral of depression.

The corresponding ‘deadly sin’ of Fours is Envy and their ‘holy idea’ or essence is Holy Origin. Under stress Fours express qualities of Twos and when relaxed qualities of Ones.

Four with a Five Wing: The Bohemian

Healthy-
Healthy 4w5’s brings profound creativity and insights of the intrapsychic sort. Their emotions are more under-the-surface than 4w3’s, and more private modes of communication (such as writing) are preferred. They have intellectual as well as emotional insights and can often synthesize experiences into something intensely personal yet timeless.

Average-
Average 4w5’s are devoted to cultivation of a personal worldview, often by philosophical or artistic means. They are more likely than the 4w3’s to be reclusive and out-of-touch with the greater social world, and to compensate they adopt unconventional/eccentric ways of life. They can be purposefully obscure and enigmatic in their expressions, then have an elitist and contemptuous view of those who failed to understand them. They tend to withdraw for prolonged periods under stress which can leave them further isolated. As a result, they are prone to hallucinatory states and total alienation.

Unhealthy-
Unhealthy 4w5’s inhabit a terrifying fantasy-world of their own creation. Their emotional torments are turned inward, causing severe depression and self-destructive thoughts. While average 4w5’s can romanticize death, unhealthy 4w5’s plunge into it.

·
Registered
5,611 Posts
4w5 - Seeking Identity and Knowledge

• Healthy side of this wing brings a withdrawn, complex creativity. May be somewhat intellectual but have exceptional depth of feeling and insight. Very much their own person; original and idiosyncratic. Have a spiritual and aesthetic openness. Will find multiple levels of meaning to most events. May have a strong need and ability to pour themselves into artistic creations. Loners; can seem enigmatic and hard to read. Externally reserved and internally resonant. When they open up it can be sudden and total. When entranced or defensive, Fours with a 5 wing can easily feel alienated and depressed. Many have a sense of not belonging, of being from another planet. Can get lost in their own process, drown in their own ocean. Whiny - tend to ruminate and relive past experience. Prone to the emotion of shame. Air of sullen, withdrawn disappointment. May live within a private mythology of pain and loss. Can get deeply morbid and fall in love with death.

·
Registered
5,611 Posts
Four with a Five Wing Fours with a Five wing are generally more introverted When healthy they have a rich, complex creativity Although somewhat intellectual, they have exceptional depth of feeling and insight May be multi-talented in ways that they take for granted Fours with this wing are often more original and idiosyncratic, unique to the point of eccentric Use thinking to suppress or dissociate from their feelings Often they are more auditory and kinesthetic and less consciously visual They have a spiritual and aesthetic openness and may also have a marked need to pour themselves into creative or artistic pursuits Try to use the strength of their minds to manage their emotional intensity Some are loners who can seem enigmatic or hard to read Externally reserved and internally resonant; when absorbed in a mood they can sit still and expressionless for long periods of time (hypnotic catalepsy) An “open or closed” quality; after suddenly breaking hours of silence, the Four won’t stop talking Fours with this wing will sometimes polarize against their own Three wing, making Threeness a shadow that they indict in others Could see the world as dominated by trashy, materialistic values and pointless hyperactivity – things the Four secretly envies Some are nondescript and try to be invisible. Consciously decide to venture into the world Some are sedentary and, if not overweight, have no muscle tone Especially prone to feeling alienated and depressed; could isolate themselves More likely to argue for their limitations or prove they can’t function in the normal world Might ignore practical matters or unpleasant but necessary chores, citing the strength of their feelings as an excuse Can be whiny or have an air of sullen, withdrawn disappointment Prone to sulking and stubborn, passive-aggressive sadness; unusually humorless Can inhabit a private world of pain and loss or be morbidly in love with death Might have a well-developed eye for the grotesque and the gothic Like Sixes they can fear taking action; some complain of having little energy

·
Banned
807 Posts
4w5 - Seeking Identity and Knowledge

• Healthy side of this wing brings a withdrawn, complex creativity. May be somewhat intellectual but have exceptional depth of feeling and insight. Very much their own person; original and idiosyncratic. Have a spiritual and aesthetic openness. Will find multiple levels of meaning to most events. May have a strong need and ability to pour themselves into artistic creations. Loners; can seem enigmatic and hard to read. Externally reserved and internally resonant. When they open up it can be sudden and total. When entranced or defensive, Fours with a 5 wing can easily feel alienated and depressed. Many have a sense of not belonging, of being from another planet. Can get lost in their own process, drown in their own ocean. Whiny - tend to ruminate and relive past experience. Prone to the emotion of shame. Air of sullen, withdrawn disappointment. May live within a private mythology of pain and loss. Can get deeply morbid and fall in love with death.
True, I want to become a Mortician. I will be going to Mortuary Science school in 4 years and then I'm planning to go back for my Respiratory Therapy license, so death, death, death and well, death. ^-^

·
Registered
5,611 Posts
True, I want to become a Mortician. I will be going to Mortuary Science school in 4 years and then I'm planning to go back for my Respiratory Therapy license, so death, death, death and well, death. ^-^
all while listening to joy division, reading poe and sipping black coffee in a black shirt. :ball:

·
Banned
807 Posts
all while listening to joy division, reading poe and sipping black coffee in a black shirt. :ball:
I'd probably be playing this

While singing into the embalming tubes, Lol.
Its an overly dramatic song.

·
Registered
76 Posts
@aurly, This is one of those descriptions that sort of makes you laugh at how accurate it can be. Bravo on the find.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.