Personality Cafe banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So besides typical entp stuff. I can easily place myself in someone's life I just met. knowing how they think, the types of personal problems they might have, emotions they are feeling , why are feeling them and am just great at understanding people in general.

This may have developed as part of me wanting to make the right choices socially and with conversations with knowledge of the probable outcome beforehand it was very beneficial to learn.

If any of you also know color code I was yellow primary and also tied was red as my secondary. (Quick sum up, yellow = likes fun red = likes power)

I do like helping people (in our usual apathetic way) , I also like acting. Any good entp careers that have a need for speeding people? Or using the knowledge of reading people? (Not sure if I want to do the school for psychologist, it's a bit too long of school time for me)

On this test I was 30% Extraverted 60% intuitive 77% thinking and 93% perceptive

And 66% aggressive

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Pokemon trainer with the ability to untrain pokemon getting them to previous stages.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts