Personality Cafe banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are the best dating websites out there?

Also, I have always wondered which kind of sites were better, the kinds like Plenty of Fish were you can chat with anyone, or the kinds like eHarmony, where you are matched to people and must view your match first. Plenty of Fish gives you more freedom, but eHarmony means other people will actually take a look at you and not just go off of your photo....what do you guys think?

·
黐線 ~Chiseen~
5,241 Posts
I had a good witty response to interject, but the bugs bunny avatar made me lose my train of thought.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Why is Chemistry better? Do you think the matching system is better than just simply allowing everyone to chat freely with each other? I am in the midst of starting my own dating website using MBTI and other psychology, and I am debating if I should allow people to freely chat with each other or match people the way Chemistry or eHarmony does.

·
Registered
133 Posts
They're all trash.

- The pictures that people use aren't honest.
- They're usually five or more years younger in the picture.
- And thirty pounds lighter.
- And it was also before the two kids.

Online dating is so over. It's all about IRL now. And you only need a few tools:

- The desire to be with a woman. Check?
- The confidence to talk to women. Work on it?
- The self-esteem to accept rejection without killing yourself. You've probably been rejected before (we all have) and you're still here, aren't you?

Now go, my son.

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Why is Chemistry better? Do you think the matching system is better than just simply allowing everyone to chat freely with each other? I am in the midst of starting my own dating website using MBTI and other psychology, and I am debating if I should allow people to freely chat with each other or match people the way Chemistry or eHarmony does.
Just do both. Give them matches and allow them to search on their own. I don't know why Chemistry/Eharmony don't let people do this.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Project Evo-Love (www.projectevolove.com) is the best free dating site hands down, although it is brand new and doesn't have a whole lot of people yet like the other ones. I just discovered this site after someone made a post on this forum. It basically matches people using Enneagram Instincts and Myers Briggs.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I think matchmaking sites do not always get the matching right. It would be much better if every member of a dating website was able to see all other members of the opposite sex.

I know a great UK dating website which has a good number of UK singles. For those of us looking for a spouse in the UK, you may go to www.edatinguk.com . It also has some really cool new features for a dating website and several language versions.

Of all the UK dating websites who offer paid services, I know the one above is the cheapest.

Thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts