Personality Cafe banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My best friend tested INFP btu I don't believe it. I don't know why but when i read the profile it just doesn't fit. I think she's an ISFP, but I can't figure out enough evidence to prove it!:confused:

She's a good listener (rarely gives any input), she ALWAYS has a boyfriend and I can never understand why she dates them I think she likes the comfort, she usually dresses in what is normal fashion nothing too crazy just average, she is very passive aggressive, she has a hard time seeing arguments and conflicts in a logical way, she is fairly reserved, quiet in class but can be a bit more loud around friends but she's never crazy and unbridled, she is very likable but because of her quietness isn't a social butterfly, she can hold a grudge for a long time even if it's silly and pointless (in my mind), she is sometimes described as having NO personality, every once an a while she says something witty and it takes me off guard, she likes to be around my loud (obnoxious) self but rarely participates, she used to be a huge teacher's pet but by the end of high school her marks were average or lower, she wants to be a doctor but she has no outstanding qualities that qualify her to do so, in her small group of high school friends other girls would start drama about her (and were sometimes jealous) these girls were somewhat "losers" in high school, she is usually very calm and at ease, she just got into working out and she is very dedicated and goes often, she is sometimes disorganized but she is not sloppy (she doesn't spill on herself, like my ENFP friends do & me too) omg I could go on forever

HELP THIS IS DRIVING ME INSANE!!

·
Banned
3,849 Posts
May be ISFJ? They can be inconspicuous and may try being agreeable with other people, not really standing up for themselves much, leading others to think that they have no personality. At the same time they are very diligent, usually strive to perform well in school and get along with teachers. Their attention to detail can be lead to them to conclusions that we N-dominant types can overlook. My ISFJ mother sometimes catches me off guard by noticing details that I didn't catch and thus drawing conclusions out of it that I'd be oblivious to. She can also be INFJ. Is she more concept/idea oriented or does she give a sense of being well-grounded and object oriented?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts