Personality Cafe banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There were so many Gundam series that had been released starts from 1979 up to 2010...

But for me one of the Best is the Gundam WING series... the fighting scene and story line are really cool... also its movie/OVA is good...
I also collected its action figure, but now all of them are in a box... and hope i can display them again...

·
Registered
261 Posts
I liked Gundam Wing, but for some reason, I lean more towards Gundam Seed and Gundam Seed Destiny, now my favorite Gundam, as in the mechs themselves, is hands down The Zero from Gundam Wing, nothing like a machine that will make your thoughts run wild cause you are too emotional.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Gundam Seed Destiny is good from the one episode that I have seen, but I have got to say that Gundam 00 is amazing. Good character development, compelling story, amazing opening songs, and HD! The show looks amazing!

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Deathscythe.

You guys are lucky I didn't answer with "Duo Maxwell". Dude might as well be a Gundam, he's so epic.

·
His Majesty
12,625 Posts
"With high expectations, human beings leave Earth to begin a new life in space colonies. However, the United Earth Sphere Alliance gains great military powers, and soon seizes control of one colony after another in the name of Justice and Peace. The year is After Colony 195, OPERATION: METEOR. In a move to counter the Alliance's tyranny, rebel citizens of certain colonies scheme to bring new arsenals to the Earth, disguising them as shooting stars. However, the Alliance Headquarters catches on to this operation."

·
Registered
96 Posts
Deathscythe.

You guys are lucky I didn't answer with "Duo Maxwell". Dude might as well be a Gundam, he's so epic.
I second that sentiment. He was such a bad ass, and Deathscythe Hell was sexy. But yeah, I only was able to get into Gundam Wing. I started to outgrow most anime by the time the 2000s rolled around.

·
Registered
593 Posts
I think Duke Dermail from Gundam Wing is a ESTJ. Your thoughts?
Uh heck yes.

Wing is also my favourite, I've written (and still do write :laughing:) an inordinate amount of fanfiction about it. While it's not 'the best', it has a lot of elements that on its own are the best of its competitors. I still rewatch the show once a year.

·
His Majesty
12,625 Posts
Uh heck yes.

Wing is also my favourite, I've written (and still do write :laughing:) an inordinate amount of fanfiction about it. While it's not 'the best', it has a lot of elements that on its own are the best of its competitors. I still rewatch the show once a year.
I watch it periodically. I love it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts