Personality Cafe banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Romantically you mean? Other NTs, and NFs mostly, one SP.

·
Registered
23 Posts
As far as freindships go I definately get along well with NT's most of the time, an SJ here or there provided I don't have to talk to them for extended periods...XSFX generally drive me to suicidal/homicidal tendencies...for relationships I seem to attract NF's but I've never had a romantic relationship with an any other type thus my experience is a bit limited

167 Posts
I love exchanging ideas with NTs, I can talk to them for hours. They're best when I need opinions/solutions to my problems but I won't take them out for shopping if I ever need a dress or something (lol).

I'm pretty sure I'll get along with all NFs. Most of my close friends are NFs. ENFP, ENFJ, INFP. I've learned a great deal from them. They're just adorable.

Also I have developed long-term friendships with one ESFP and one ISFP. I can call them anytime and we would pick up where we left off last time (I moved around a lot so I don't get to see them that often these days)

With SJs.. I haven't had much success with them. Acquaintances yes. I know about two I consider friends but we probably catch up once or twice a year or something :( still trying though.

·
Registered
344 Posts
N/A for me. Currently dating an ESTJ, so we'll see how that goes. Not liking how she takes EVERYTHING personally, and of course those icky things called "emotions"; the other day she was asking me questions and interpreted my repeated question of "why?" as being defensive.

·
Registered
82 Posts
An INTJ I'm seeing has completely changed my perception of that type. We click, we talk for hours, both like the way we do "things" to each other... plus, she makes my mind up for me when I'm being a typical P... :blushed: I don't think it'd work if we were both I's who wanted to be more E, but I think we're both pretty happy being our introverted selves. I am anyway...

·
Registered
172 Posts
I tend to get along the best with other NT's and NF's. My two best friends are respectively INFP and ENFP. ENTP's are hilarious, I just love to be around them. Of course, after not being around them for a while, I am always shocked at the vast difference between the two types. I'm used to shocking my NF with my massive intellect, but that doesn't roll very well with ENTP's...

·
Registered
125 Posts
I get along with most Ns, except maybe ENTJs. I find them a bit...I don't know the word...overbearing?

I don't really know any INTPs in real life. My closest friends & boyfriend are INTJs. I also adore ENFPs & ENFJs, though on some weird level I feel a little insecure around them, like they highlight the things I'm not.

·
Registered
28 Posts
An INTJ I'm seeing has completely changed my perception of that type. We click, we talk for hours, both like the way we do "things" to each other... plus, she makes my mind up for me when I'm being a typical P... :blushed: I don't think it'd work if we were both I's who wanted to be more E, but I think we're both pretty happy being our introverted selves. I am anyway...
INTJs rock :D

·
Registered
2,700 Posts
Other Ns, in general. Many of my closest friends are NTs.

·
Registered
393 Posts
My boyfriend is an ENTP and it's worked out really well. If you subscribe to Lenore Thomson's idea of developing your secondary function first, it's the perfect combination.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts