Personality Cafe banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not necessarily talking about romantic relationships but more of a friendship kind of way. List in pairs e.g. ENFJ & INFP, which you think might have the best friendship compatibility.

Btw, this is just for FUN so please don't say something like, "oh but, you can't analyse relationships using mbti... blah blah blah..." You can be serious if you want too.

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
Istp - infp
isfp - intp
isfj - intj
istj - infj
estp - enfp
esfp - entp
esfj - entj
estj - enfj

·
Registered
ISTJ
2,438 Posts
These pairings seem pretty random.

I don't think there is any correlation in type affinity. Some people prefer to interact with those who have similar ways of seeing things (similar types) others prefer to interact with people who see things differently (different types). And then a whole lot of people don't care, they interact with whomever they have affinities with on many different levels and reasons.

·
Registered
433 Posts
I've never seen a fit more awesome than ENTPs and INTJs these two literally love each other by nature and complete each other as well
like subtle and withdrawn INTJs may seem I've never seen an INTJ who does not appreciate the madness of Ne don't believe me
bring me an INTJ who doesn't like Filthy Frank

and as I am sure is already Proven ENTPs are very drawn to the strategic mind of the INTJ

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
Introverts may feel uncomfortable with extroverts at times. For example, an introvert would want some time to recharge while an extrovert wouldn't. An extrovert not letting their introvert friend recharge could annoy them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts