·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everyone's got a favorite...

·
Registered
5,535 Posts
My favourite is Picard, followed by Kirk.
Whether that means that Picard is also the best, I don't know.
Who's your favourite captain?

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
James Tiberius Kirk

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
Kirk. I'm not really a great fan of Star Trek though x__x
Janeway is probably second best in my eyes anyway xD

·
Registered
5,535 Posts
Kirk. I'm not really a great fan of Star Trek though x__x
Janeway is probably second best in my eyes anyway xD
??? You're not a great fan but you still know all the series? I often wonder how people manage so much TV. Seriously this is a genuine question. I don't mean "Wow, you must be lazy and not have a lot to do.", I mean the opposite. I don't even do anything and yet I don't have time to watch TV. I know people who work a lot more than me, have a lot more hobbies and still manage to watch more TV. Some people must be incedibly well organized. ???

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
??? You're not a great fan but you still know all the series? I often wonder how people manage so much TV. Seriously this is a genuine question. I don't mean "Wow, you must be lazy and not have a lot to do.", I mean the opposite. I don't even do anything and yet I don't have time to watch TV. I know people who work a lot more than me, have a lot more hobbies and still manage to watch more TV. Some people must be incedibly well organized. ???
No, by that I'm not a fan of the series I've only seen the recent movies and an episode or two of Voyager xD. So I generally know nothing about it, I prefer Star Wars and Stargate x_x

Reactions: FlaviaGemina

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
I pick Sisko cause he's a brotha.

·
queen of glitter gnomes
10,502 Posts
I like Captain Sisko and Captain Picard the best.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Definitely Kirk, followed closely by Picard. All the others are utterly forgettable as captains, and I absolutely detest Riker's character. If I had to choose to serve under one of them, it would be Kirk hands down.

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
Picard!
Kirk would probably rank second.
I haven't really seen DS9, so I can't say anything about it, but Voyager.. Oh gosh.. Sucked miserably.

Of course, ultimately, I'm probably more of a Star Wars, Babylon 5 and Stargate person.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Favorite and Best are totally different qualifiers.

Kirk and Spock were my favorite growing up, but Piccard is definitely better qualified, especially when it comes to the Prime Directive :wink:

I chose Sulu, because he is humble, and only gets involved when absolutely necessary.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts