Personality Cafe banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
If you can talk to them with ease without second guessing if they understood your absurd, whimsical ideas.
If they actually find your strange ideas interesting and ask questions to understand more deeply.
If they don't give you a blank stare when you share your ideas.
If they can spontaneously give a reflective response.

... Then you'll know they're intuitive. :)

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
If you can't identify them even if you try, then there's no point in trying to befriend intuitives specifically.

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
-Go to a bookstore and stare around at the heaping piles of books in people's arms; try to get a sense of arching themes/subjects.
-If there's anything about human nature, psychology, sociology, human anthropology, etc. or anything that's likely to be informative and helpful but in a "big picture" sense, then you're likely looking at an Intuitive.
-Also, observe the people in line; an Intuitive does not stare blankly, but always seems to be lost in thought. However, at the slightest glance, there is a strong sense of emotional intelligence/self-awareness. We'll X-Ray you and not mean to. Feel funny? Also, did I look like I was listening at ALL to yet another offer to get a bookstore card that I have to pay $25 a year for? Whether I sign up or not, I likely don't care about the offer/savings, etc. and just want my books.
-I don't know about other Intuitives, but all I understand is two things about my life: A) Sometimes I have money and B) Crap, I spent it, so there'll be a little underlying tension when I approach the cashier, out of a mixture of guilt and failing to avoid my weakness: BOOKS.
-Don't try to engage me with, "IF you sign up today, you'd have saved $5 on your purchase!" My attention has already wandered; I'm eager to just pay and go. If I don't buy the whole, "Every bit counts!" crap, I'm likely a cynical, book crazed Intuitive.
-Stop me and ask me about what I just bought; I'll be apprehensive at first, but mention the author/past works and I'll truly back up a line to talk your lovely ears off!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts