Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 4376 Posts

·
Registered
5,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The purpose of this thread is to engage in conversation with members of this quadra, to ask questions and (hopefully) receive answers from betas, and otherwise develop a better understanding of this quadra group through direct interaction and/or observation. This thread is for general discussion about whatever is on your mind, but is particularly focused on discussion between those who belong to the beta quadra.

Good information (in my opinion) on the beta quadra can be found here: Beta Quadra - Wikisocion

If you are not a beta you are still welcome to post in this thread, but posts from those identifying themselves as belonging to the beta quadra are highly encouraged so that others can benefit from examining the way in which betas tend to express themselves. Feel free to use this thread to discuss the beta quadra itself as well, and maybe a beta or two will be interested in giving some first-hand feedback on their own perspectives.

·
Registered
620 Posts
This is going to very quickly be over run by INFJs talking about themselves unless we do something about it, we're a forum majority (ironic seeing as how we're such a minority in real life (dramatic weeping)).

ISTPs! ESTPs! ENFJs! This thread needs you to post! Excuse the lack of socionics terminology!

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
LMAO, I was just about to say. On T16T the Beta forum is pretty much just IEIs talking about themselves and bragging about how much SLEs and ILEs (and every type really) want to pounce them. It does get pretty repetitive. Oh well... Guess nothing good ever lasts. :p

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
I think you'll find the word you're looking for is FUN. :wink:
Yeah, Alphas can be fun (and ISFps are adorable little Disney princesses IMO) but they're also DORKS. The next Alpha who can tell me a joke without forgetting the punchline gets five dollars from me. Alphas on the forum need not apply.

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
The next Alpha who can tell me a joke without forgetting the punchline gets five dollars from me.
Patient: Doctor, doctor why are jokes so painful?

Doctor: It must be because of the punchlines

Bitch.

·
Registered
3,444 Posts

·
Banned
14,865 Posts
This is going to very quickly be over run by INFJs talking about themselves unless we do something about it, we're a forum majority (ironic seeing as how we're such a minority in real life (dramatic weeping)).

ISTPs! ESTPs! ENFJs! This thread needs you to post! Excuse the lack of socionics terminology!
ISTj*

Or rather, lsi, sle, and eie.

Sup, lsi here.

·
Banned
14,865 Posts
LMAO, I was just about to say. On T16T the Beta forum is pretty much just IEIs talking about themselves and bragging about how much SLEs and ILEs (and every type really) want to pounce them. It does get pretty repetitive. Oh well... Guess nothing good ever lasts. :p

·
Banned
13,780 Posts
Plz tell me Betas are like Abby Sciuto, so I can admire you guys forever :p...btw the threads suddenly died down...damn.

·
Registered
636 Posts
btw the threads suddenly died down...damn.
That's my fault. I commented just the other day that it's amazing how well they were doing and how they were attracting people to the forum. Obviously I cursed it.

Sod's Law and all that jazz.

·
Banned
13,780 Posts
That's my fault. I commented just the other day that it's amazing how well they were doing and how they were attracting people to the forum. Obviously I cursed it.

Sod's Law and all that jazz.

Mmh, all so cute. I also consider black metal in essence to be Beta NF.
\nn/ yes I actually like this song o.o...but this is just watered down symphonic metal with black metal elements. Black metal is..well..a more acquired taste lol.

>D aand here we go! Black Metal:

1 - 20 of 4376 Posts