·
Registered
1,105 Posts

·
нånD gяênåDê
3,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Aw, the video is blocked in my country. That's sad. :(
I'll make sure to find the least-viewed video (if you're using a mobile device, you can switch to the Desktop version of YouTube by clicking the three-line list button next to the play button |>| (it may be on the opposite side of the search bar as the play button, actually),

and there should a "Desktop Mode" button.

In Desktop Mode, after you search, you can filter the search by view-count. Pick the one that looks like it was uploaded by the most obscure user.

·
нånD gяênåDê
3,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #46

·
Registered
477 Posts
I'll make sure to find the least-viewed video (if you're using a mobile device, you can switch to the Desktop version of YouTube by clicking the three-line list button next to the play button |>| (it may be on the opposite side of the search bar as the play button, actually),

and there should a "Desktop Mode" button.

In Desktop Mode, after you search, you can filter the search by view-count. Pick the one that looks like it was uploaded by the most obscure user.
Orrrrr I can just type "sub esp" and the same video will pop out, but with Spanish subtitles. I'm too lazy, however! :D

·
нånD gяênåDê
3,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Orrrrr I can just type "sub esp" and the same video will pop out, but with Spanish subtitles. I'm too lazy, however! :D
do what you will, amigo

·
Registered
281 Posts
This has got to be one of my all time favorites. Nothing like putting on my headphones after a long day at work, and listening to this on full sound! :laughing:

But my bread and butter at the moment is deep house. I love the mixes on youtube by DeepMixNation! Here's two mixes I like a lot:

·
Registered
1,105 Posts

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Maybe we should open this up to anything Beta. Pics, videos, stories, whatever. And non-Beta types can post stuff that reminds them of Betas too. What do you think?

@Kerik_S @Graveyard @Other Betas who have been posting on and off

·
Registered
477 Posts
Maybe we should open this up to anything Beta. Pics, videos, stories, whatever. And non-Beta types can post stuff that reminds them of Betas too. What do you think?

@Kerik_S @Graveyard @Other Betas who have been posting on and off
Hm, that's ok. The beta quadra is the less unified one. Funny, we're supposed to be the one that's close the most, hah!

Yes, let's spread the beta.

Thoughts, @Kerik_S?

·
нånD gяênåDê
3,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Hm, that's ok. The beta quadra is the less unified one. Funny, we're supposed to be the one that's close the most, hah!

Yes, let's spread the beta.

Thoughts, @Kerik_S ?
Nah. The whole reason I made this thread is because the other thread lost traction because there wasn't any unified focus.

As the OP, please don't do that.

That's what the Beta Hangout Thread is for.

·
нånD gяênåDê
3,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
41 - 59 of 59 Posts