Personality Cafe banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Out of the 4 types (INTJ, ENTJ, ISTJ, ESTJ), which types are more likely, and which types are less likely to:

1. Stubbornly cling to his own values/morals even if it kills him.
Example: "If I would cheat on this exam, I would definitely pass it and the teacher definitely wouldn't notice I cheated. But I won't cheat even if I risk dropping out, because cheating goes against my ideals."

2. Prefer his romantic partner to be ambitious, emotionally strong, dependable and always ready to fight. (instead of being weak, agreeable, passive)

3. Be obsessed and/or paranoid about his own looks, and thus always try to look elegant in public, yet still remain uncertain in whether his external image is good enough.
Thus: Holding the belief that the book is always judged by its cover, and if so, then the cover needs to be perfect, but having trouble discerning whether that "book cover" is good enough to be judged positively.

4. Feel responsible for all responsibilities of a task, even as a mere member of a group.
Example: "Even though I am officially responsible only for 10% of the group's tasks, I wish I was responsible for 100% of the tasks, to ensure success."

5. To be physically impulsive. For instance, resorting to physical violence during a heated argument.

6. Hate being in debt, hate owing favors to other people, and thus always seek to balance out debt/favor as soon as possible.
Example: "If you saved my life, I will do everything I can to pay you back in due as soon as possible. I hate leaving such important favors hanging."

·
Banned
2,042 Posts
Example: "If I would cheat on this exam, I would definitely pass it and the teacher definitely wouldn't notice I cheated. But I won't cheat even if I risk dropping out, because cheating goes against my ideals."
Depends on the enneagram, I would say. I have done what you mention as an example. And I don't think it's related to mbti.

2. Prefer his romantic partner to be ambitious, emotionally strong, dependable and always ready to fight. (instead of being weak, agreeable, passive)
Most: INTJ.
Least: ESTJ.

3. Be obsessed and/or paranoid about his own looks, and thus always try to look elegant in public, yet still remain uncertain in whether his external image is good enough.
Thus: Holding the belief that the book is always judged by its cover, and if so, then the cover needs to be perfect, but having trouble discerning whether that "book cover" is good enough to be judged positively.
Depends on the ennea, I guess.

4. Feel responsible for all responsibilities of a task, even as a mere member of a group.
Example: "Even though I am officially responsible only for 10% of the group's tasks, I wish I was responsible for 100% of the tasks, to ensure success."
ExTJs. Especially ENTJs.

5. To be physically impulsive. For instance, resorting to physical violence during a heated argument.
INTJ, definitely.

6. Hate being in debt, hate owing favors to other people, and thus always seek to balance out debt/favor as soon as possible.
Example: "If you saved my life, I will do everything I can to pay you back in due as soon as possible. I hate leaving such important favors hanging."
Probably all of them.

PS love your avatar.

Reactions: Mez

·
Registered
ISTJ
2,438 Posts
Ah, I misread number 4. I thought it was who has the hardest time delegating tasks and thus feels like it's on them if it fails because they willingly put the whole thing on their shoulders. But I think you essentially meant who is the biggest control freak? If so, then all 4 for different reasons.

·
Registered
ENTJ; 8w7; Persian C
9,448 Posts
out of the 4 types (intj, entj, istj, estj), which types are more likely, and which types are less likely to:

example: "if i would cheat on this exam, i would definitely pass it and the teacher definitely wouldn't notice i cheated. But i won't cheat even if i risk dropping out, because cheating goes against my ideals."
Okay.

ESTJ

INTJ - female

ENTJ - male/female

thus: Holding the belief that the book is always judged by its cover, and if so, then the cover needs to be perfect, but having trouble discerning whether that "book cover" is good enough to be judged positively.
ENTJ - type 3

example: "even though i am officially responsible only for 10% of the group's tasks, i wish i was responsible for 100% of the tasks, to ensure success."
ENTJ - female

ESTJ - male

example: "if you saved my life, i will do everything i can to pay you back in due as soon as possible. I hate leaving such important favors hanging."
INTJ - male/female

1 - 7 of 7 Posts