Personality Cafe banner

181 - 200 of 545 Posts

·
Registered
8,672 Posts
I'm 5'4 maybe 125 lb and mine are 34D-DD depending on the bra.
Cute bra, are those birds on it? Unless it's a swimsuit top, either way....

·
Registered
1,656 Posts

Not attractive.. Hilarious though! HAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHHA

·
Registered
3,174 Posts
Not sure I understand why you quoted my sentence?

If you get to a point where you are allowed to see them and have permission to "play" with them in many different ways, does it really matter what size they are other than changing how you "play" with them?

I bolded the part you just stated in what you said you "could" in theory do with bigger boobs. Might want to re-read what I wrote in that sentence.
Oh, sorry. I meant to emphasize that even doing the same things feel different, and that different feel you get with larger breasts can be more satisfying, depending on what you like.

Reactions: Hokahey

·
Registered
8,672 Posts
If you squeeze to hard no matter the size I imagine it still hurts. :tongue:

·
Registered
203 Posts
I'm 25, male and do not like large breast. honestly they are a big turn off for me. Sure there is more to a women then just her chest. She has a heart, a mind and a soul that needs to be looked at well before physical appearance comes into play. But overall I like em smaller/

·
Banned
225 Posts
I said i was a leg man earlier, but forgot to mention anything about breasts.

I like slim girls and i like em with small tits, medium or big tits on a slim girl just look awful to me.

A curvy girl with small tits is the equivalent of that.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I want to have kids so I need a cute and beautiful woman with hips! I love it when a girl has those hips, but as it goes up towards her tummy, there's a kind of sharp angle in towards her belly. Something about that just gets me!

A nice butt tends to come with that...and I'm a big fan of a toned tummy...that whole area ><

Boobs, not big. I like a hand full or a little bit more. Too much is bad and just gets saggy... High a to a low C thank you.

Wow...I feel vulnerable...

·
Registered
6,762 Posts
Well after reading this entire thread, I have to say that I am a little surprised that so many people are not interested in boobs at all.
People in this forums like to believe attraction is entirely subjective. I suppose it's the amount of iNtuitive Perceivers, but there's a lot of idealistic -- and therefore a lot of unrealistic -- discussions.

And Jerick was merely commenting an observation.
A generalisation, true -- but I'm sure that Jerick would realise that it wasn't an accurate description of females with big breasts, Jerick would surely realise that there were outliers.

So, don't take things on the forum too literally.
People tend to generalise or be completely detached from reality.

Reactions: SassyPJs24

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Being well endowed is something i could care less about. I look at all of it, the whole picture. I think women who get breast augmentations for the sake of getting bigger breast are just wasting their money. B cups are fine with me.

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
No thanks i like boobs that are proproinate to the womens body.

Reactions: WamphyriThrall

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
I sure hope not.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
I've just come back to this thread and I can't believe I've got 14 thanks on the first page. That's more than I've gotten in any post ever, which kind of illustrates the point I was trying to make. If I ever become a thanks whore I'll know to start a big boobie thread. Very sad indeed.

·
Registered
ENFP
4,206 Posts
My great uncle who is super old-fashioned confessed at his silver anniversary to his wife that he fell for her for her big knockers.

Her boobs could literally pounce your head into the wall if you ran into it.

Yah- I could see a bit of sadomasochism in there!:happy:

·
Banned
225 Posts
Reactions: Up and Away

·
Registered
801 Posts
Hmm, makes one wonder if the man attracted to the set of breasts was breast fed. Seriously. Some like 'em big...some like 'em small. The point is, most men (on average) do not have breasts, anything different than what they have is like a toy that needs to be played with. Besides...they are like hidden gems...not allowed out in daylight (unless you live in France)...imagine the whole world running around topless. "Excuse me ma'am, would you mind cleaning your breast sweat off the bar?"

Reactions: Surreal Snake
181 - 200 of 545 Posts