Personality Cafe banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the biggest problem that needs to be solved?

·
Registered
9,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
"Biggest problem" doesn't really matter. Way too subjective anyway. Every single person will see something as a problem that other people wouldn't even see as problematic. Why even ask this?
Does anything on this forum "matter"? And woe is me, I forgot to use the word 'opinion' in the op.:rolleyes:

Of course it's subjective. Had it been objective I would've just friggin' googled it.

·
MOTM Feb 2010
4,773 Posts
I think the biggest problem we face is that we as a species have difficulty expanding our definition of "us". Heck, most can't get past "me."

·
Banned
701 Posts
from our perspective : we need to act as a species and think about our common future instead of our personal interest. But then, what if we disappear anyway. It would just be terribly dumb if we were to cause it ourselves.

·
黐線 ~Chiseen~
5,240 Posts
We're not spacebound yet .... What's the holdup?

The sci-fi community demands Space Travel.... NOW!!!! YESTERDAY IS ALREADY LATE!

·
Registered
4,928 Posts
I think it's pretty cool and pretty scary that every system we rely on says "Uh, this breaks down here." And then someone farts and we keep going, right over the paradox.

The more we allow paradox into our minds, the more brain holes we will have. Heavy ecstasy addicts notwithstanding.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts