Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Banned
557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What MBTI type was this guy? I've seen sites type him as ESFP as well as ENFP. He defenitely seemed like a hedonist what with his scandals in the White House. However, was he more into abstract matters or did he have a lot of influence/charisma? Clinton's before my time so all I know about him is that he was President at one point in time and "that man got laid in the White House!" as my friends have told me.

So is Clinton ESFP, ENFP, or some other personality type?

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
It's really striking that he's branded as a hedonist when a good portion of the population admit to having extramarital affairs. There are things that could indicate that he's a P, but that's not it.

·
Registered
836 Posts
ENFP or maybe ENFJ? He has to be an intuitive, I can't buy Se dominant.
Why does he have to be an Intuitive?

By nature of the position - I think it is natural to assume that intuition is needed. But being intelligent and having lots of people skills makes up a ton of ground in politics. There have been many Sensor presidents.

I am wondering if there's anything we can look at to determine whether he's a Sensor or a Intuitive? Interview-wise?

·
Registered
782 Posts
he does seem like an intuitive. if you listened to his speeches, things he said etc, sorry i dont have any actual links on me, they were more "big-picture" focussed than "here-and-now."
he just seems more N than S.

·
Banned
557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

From these videos, I'd defenitely say Bill is an ENFP. He's very good with words, very adventurous and apparently and to at least some extent, moral. He was glad for his wife's success.

Any other feedback or insight to help figure out Clinton's type, anyone?

Also, +1 to the ENFPs of this forum for having an actually cool ENFP not someone like Spongebob or Peewee Herman.

·
Banned
557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Bill Clinton is Fe-ENFJ sometimes they behave like ESFPs :)
It looks like this is a pretty even split between ESFP, ENFP/J. However, I'd like to see the logic for a J typing. Having sex with women in the white house seems pretty much like a P to me. I've also seen previous users say he was very cunning but in what manner?

Very interesting so far....

·
Registered
4,961 Posts
It looks like this is a pretty even split between ESFP, ENFP/J. However, I'd like to see the logic for a J typing. Having sex with women in the white house seems pretty much like a P to me. I've also seen previous users say he was very cunning but in what manner?

ENFJs are a strategic type. They often get accused of being manipulative.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Your're right about that. ESFP is very common among politicians.
Is it true that ESFP is common among politicians? I feel ESFP doesn't have any leadership.

For example, when I am about to speak before 10 persons that I don't know, I have a lot of difficulties. I am so bad... I am much better when I have to speak to 2 persons or 3-4 maximum.

·
Registered
115 Posts

In French, on Wikipedia (ESFP page): Certains praticiens ont spéculé sur le fait que Bill Clinton serait ESFP7. Translation: Some (MBTI users) speculated that Bill Clinton could be an ESFP. And I read somewhere that it's because Clinton liked and was good at obtaining a consensus (I hope I used the good translation in English.)

Yes, we, ESPF, we are good at giving to a group the feeling of harmony. For example, as a manager, I like to take democratic decisions. I ask everyone and I hope that everyone will be satisfied. I dislike to take a decision if someone is not satisfied of it.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts