Personality Cafe banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What can I buy to her birthday and what kind of text should I write?
Normally I wouldn't give a fck, but this time I wanna "tryhard".

She is a ENTP. She is an artist, paints, designes clothes and have some "emo" touch to it as well. But if she is out with me, she is well dress. Dunno what more to say about her.

·
Banned
4,281 Posts
Wow...thats tough.

Not a lot to go on.

She, I can assume, likes you for you!
So write what YOU feel you should write.
Apparently she likes it already so why mess with a working strategy?

As far as a gift goes?

I think a nice pair of Adidas, Stan Smiths are in order.
Why? Well I think the real question is ...why not?

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
That's a tough one. Depends completely what she is like. I personally do not need much, but it is definitely the thought that counts. I got pretty pissed at my husband when we were dating because he did not get me a card/gift on my birthday. It had nothing to do with the card or gift (which seemed to be lost on him). It had to do with the fact that he was out of town for one night for work on my birthday, which he knew about for a couple weeks and while he called me, which was nice, but he used it as an excuse to not get me anything later. It showed he did not remotely think about me until the last minute and then since he was not around, he did not need to do anything. All I wanted is to know I was on his mind enough for him to think about the fact that he would be gone on my birthday so he should get me something for the next time he would see me after. That just showed he was only thinking about himself. He learned his lesson so that he does get me a card; however, it was probably telling to me how much his focus is on himself (which has not changed). I might procrastinate, but I am always thinking about what I will get him well before and I have not forgotten to get him something (although I have lost the card I got him before I managed to give it to him).

Anyway, most ENTP women do not need an extravagant gift; however, we like things/activities that show you are thinking about us. I think a card is way more personal than a text. If you get an actual physical card that is very appropriate for her or your feelings for her, it shows effort on your part which is a major kudo for you. The gift just needs to be personal. I know many women (usually xSFJs because most women are xSFJs) tend to like getting gifts in general. I would rather you bring me my favorite latte to my work (made exactly the way I like it) over an expensive diamond necklace. The latte is much more personal.

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
What can I buy to her birthday and what kind of text should I write?
Normally I wouldn't give a fck, but this time I wanna "tryhard".

She is a ENTP. She is an artist, paints, designes clothes and have some "emo" touch to it as well. But if she is out with me, she is well dress. Dunno what more to say about her.
Here are points 1, 2, and 3.

1) You're among friends. Say, "fuck," with the level of veracity that you'd like.

2) Okay, she's an artist. Do you think she wants you to buy her something? Create something out of whole cloth if you can pull yourself for long enough to do so.

3) Have some confidence. You like this girl. Go do what you were born to do.

In the end, what you want to do is know that you gave it your all. Sometimes that is more than enough.

Best of all to you,

Haldir

·
Registered
ENTP 8w7 sx/so
961 Posts
As an ENTP gal, I think humor is the best. If you get me a funny card that will have me really laughing with something funny/witty inside and a little compliment maybe, that would be amazing.

I don't need anything personally, but if someone made me dinner or took me somewhere awesome, I would love spending time with them, especially if there was some planning involved (nothing ostentatious or over the top, just that they took the time).

·
Banned
8,873 Posts
Just give it and don't be a fucking pussy. Expect to get dumped. Atleast when you don't you're still happy xD

1 - 6 of 6 Posts