Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
9,800 Posts
Why are some girls so nice, and other girls complete bitches?
I think there is a bitch inside every women. Some people have what it takes to bring out that bitch. All women are sweet and nice until you bring that bitch to the surface. Once that happens she jumps on her broom and ZOOM, she is off ;) This is your cue to run/hide, or just say absolutely nothing ;=)

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I think there is a bitch inside every women. Some people have what it takes to bring out that bitch. All women are sweet and nice until you bring that bitch to the surface. Once that happens she jumps on her broom and ZOOM, she is off ;) This is your cue to run/hide, or just say absolutely nothing ;=)
Ah crap, I knew it. I always thought, that there would be this girl, where there is no "inner bitch". They, seem nice, but then I realize they are just being nice because they like me. Is there no truly nice woman? You hear a lot about "Nice guys" no talk about "Nice women"? *Ponders*

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Eh, my last post sounded really negative, there's a lot of nice girls out there! Just sometimes, it gets a bit confusing, I freaking feel like I'm 16 again. Godddddddddd.

·
Registered
9,800 Posts
Ah crap, I knew it. I always thought, that there would be this girl, where there is no "inner bitch". They, seem nice, but then I realize they are just being nice because they like me. Is there no truly nice woman? You hear a lot about "Nice guys" no talk about "Nice women"? *Ponders*
Of course there are lots of nice women. Women like men don't feel like they have to be " On " all the time. I think its unrealistic to think that women will always be sweet , pleasant and at their best. We have hormones , raging ones that take over at times. You know some men actually like a women who is somewhat bitchy, mine does ;) Now don`t get me wrong, i don`t have my bitch on 24/7, i'm actually really chilled for the most part. I'm at my worse when i'm hungry....so..feed me, then all is right with the world again ;)

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Of course there are lots of nice women. Women like men don't feel like they have to be " On " all the time. I think its unrealistic to think that women will always be sweet , pleasant and at their best. We have hormones , raging ones that take over at times. You know some men actually like a women who is somewhat bitchy, mine does ;) Now don`t get me wrong, i don`t have my bitch on 24/7, i'm actually really chilled for the most part. I'm at my worse when i'm hungry....so..feed me, then all is right with the world again ;)
Hmm, this is much a pardox. Lol.

What is your off like?

·
Banned
493 Posts
Like some women mentioned here, I am both.

I also admit that I can be a bitch... I let the guy know what they're getting themselves into.

Being nice all the time just makes you a tool. Sorry. People take advantage of you. Need to have some attitude to get by in life.

·
Registered
9,800 Posts
Hmm, this is much a pardox. Lol.

What is your off like?
Scary, very very scary ;)

If someone provokes me, or backs me in a corner, i can become quite hard to deal with, i come at you hissing. When i'm warm/hot, i'm sweet. If i'm cool/cold, i'm bitchy.

Reactions: donkeybals

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
You made me think of Susannah Dean!!! anybody else? Dark Tower reference??

yeah, i think every woman can be a bitch at time. those of us who think "oh crap" afterwards and make up for it are the ones people think are decent...

1 - 20 of 52 Posts