Personality Cafe banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, so I have no idea if this has been done yet but I wondered if anyone had any theories about the personality types of the characters of Black Panther. Here are mine:

T'Challa: INFP. He's quiet and described as a "good man" by his father, and in Captain America: Civil War did that "looking off into the distance while giving a monologue" thing. I saw someone type him as an ENTJ but I have no idea where they got that from because I don't see it at all.

Shuri: ENXP. (Also, can we talk about how amazing she is? She's such a cool character, I love her) I'm leaning towards ENFP but I think she does have some ENTP tendencies, like constantly cracking jokes and the fact that she's in charge of the creation of all of Wakanda's weapons despite the fact that she's only sixteen years old.

Okoye: ESTJ. This was confirmed for me when W'Kabi said "Would you kill me, my love?" and she responded with "For Wakanda, anything," proving to me that she is extremely loyal to her country and king and would even kill her boyfriend if she needed to.

Nakia: IXFJ. Definitely an introvert who uses Fe. She's very gracious and she loves helping people, and isn't likely to give that up for anything or anyone. I'm leaning more towards INFJ on this one.

Erik Killmonger: ESFP. Definitely a misguided feeler. Not much more I can say on that front.

I know there's M'Baku, W'Kabi and some other characters too but honestly I don't feel like we saw them enough to get a real idea of who they are.

·
Registered
2 Posts
T'Challa: INFP. Agreed. If not, still definitely a xxFx. The way he makes decision is so based on emotional reasoning, like how he brought the CIA agent back to Wakanda despite Okoye's protest. From there you see a feeler vs thinker argument, no?

Shuri: XNTP. Agreed.

Okoye: ISTJ.

Nakia: IXFJ. Agreed. Kinda sounds like me, lol. But could be ENFJ as well?

Erik: EXTJ. Not sure.

·
Registered
20 Posts
T'Challa is INFP. He's quiet, gentle, serious, and emotionally driven. I've seen him argued as being ISFP, but he's diplomatic and thoughtful, rather than immediatetly action-oriented. He pulls strength from his identity- ex: when his mother shouts at him to 'show them who you are' during the challenge against M'Baku. He makes his own decisions and operates from his own morality, despite outside protest.

Nakia: INFJ. I feel like this is just obvious.

Erik: a warped ass ESFP. side note: his last lines had me in tears off and on for the next hour and a half after the movie was over

Shuri: ENTP. her character singlehandedly cleared my skin and cured my depression

1 - 3 of 3 Posts