Personality Cafe banner

Who would be a more suitable celebrity crush for MannyP?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
MOTM Aug 2010
1,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pretty much all of the PerC regulars know that I have a thing for Gossip Girl actress Blake Lively. More recently, though, things have cooled off - between the Winter of Dofus, rumors linking her to Ben Affleck (which not only shows poor taste, but is just plain wrong - husband-stealing is not cool, people!), the Eye Candy Thread being moved to Spam (so no more inflating my post and thanks counts, sadly), and the Summer of Aerorobyn, Blake hasn't quite been doing it for me the past couple of months.

More recently, though, there has been a resurgence, especially with her appearance at Comicon to promote her role in the upcoming Green Lantern movie . . .

. . . as well as her kissing Leighton in Paris.

But . . .

HERE COMES A NEW CHALLENGER!

Yes, I've started to develop a "thing" for Hayley Williams of Paramore. Not only does this orange-haired beauty have a pretty face and a voice to go with it, but she can cosplay while performing on stage, put a cow's tongue in her mouth, and say some Japanese phrases. *swoons* :blushed:

But having two celebrity crushes at once is making me all confused! :confused: So should our hero stick to what he's always been known for, or go after what's new and exciting? Or something else? VOTE NOW!

·
Subterranean Homesick Alien
11,928 Posts
I don't even know who Blake Lively is...
I'd go with Hayley Williams!

·
MOTM Jan 2010
2,988 Posts
Blake Lively - because Hayley Williams is mine.

·
Banned
14,865 Posts
I'd never have a crush on a celebrity because its not going to be reciprocated. Its a waste of one's sexual energy. I think it can also confuses a persons heart, and mind, altering their propensity to form meaningful attractions based on more substantial qualities, making them more likely to seek superficial qualities. It doesn't seem that something healthy could be borne out of this at all.

·
MOTM Jan 2010
2,988 Posts
Says who? I don't see your name on her anywhere. :tongue:

. . . Actually, wait a minute! Putting Hayley together with Casee gives me an even better idea! :laughing:
Ooh ooh! I'd go for that.

I'd never have a crush on a celebrity because its not going to be reciprocated. Its a waste of one's sexual energy. I think it can also confuses a persons heart, and mind, altering their propensity to form meaningful attractions based on more substantial qualities, making them more likely to seek superficial qualities. It doesn't seem that something healthy could be borne out of this at all.
A waste? Not when you have a lot of it :tongue:

·
Banned
14,865 Posts
A waste? Not when you have a lot of it :tongue:
To me, its a waste in quality, not quantity. It would cheapen something that I find meaningful.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Where's Leighton in this poll?
RAGEEEEEEEEE.
Anyways, I chose the 3rd choice. *blushes*

Reactions: firedell

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
My choice...

I'd take Hayley and wonder, "Could we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars? I could really use a wish right now... wish right now." :laughing:

Now for some videos for those wanting some pictures:

·
MOTM Jan 2010
2,988 Posts
Hayley Williams is very plain looking.
Blake all the way. (Apart from Leighton) :wink:
I bet if people say Hayley just walking down the street they'd say, "Hey, that's a fine female." But since she's a celebrity, she's supposed to meet the standard of OMGSOFINGHOT. That just ain't fair.

·
MOTM Aug 2010
1,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I bet if people say Hayley just walking down the street they'd say, "Hey, that's a fine female." But since she's a celebrity, she's supposed to meet the standard of OMGSOFINGHOT. That just ain't fair.
Yeah, it's as if all celebs are supposed to be glammed up all the time or something.

If I thought Hayley was "plain looking" then this thread wouldn't even exist. But everyone has their own opinion. Heck, people were even saying Blake was "plain looking" and I didn't argue with them, so why am I going to start now with Hayley? I'm not going to let some random people from the Internet stop me from liking the girls I like.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts