Personality Cafe banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Is this adventurer programmed through you INFP's?

Do you find all your limerance from it?

Why... is not knowing when there clearly is an actual raw end to everything
which is consistent access offset.

Just think about that one for a while ;) "consistent" ... "access" ... "offset".

My mind says you just like to fill yourself with emotions just you do it intuitively.

INTJ - Internal Access
ENTJ - External Access

ISFP - Internal Dynamic
ESFP - External Dynamic

INFP - Internal Adventurer
ENFP - External Adventurer

INTP - Internal Emphasis
ENTP - External Emphasis

INFJ - Internal Foresight
ENFJ - External Foresight

ISFJ - Internal Simplifier
ESFJ - External Simplifier

ISTP - Internal Operation
ESTP - External Operation

ISTJ - Internal Extender
ESTJ - External Extender

But why did adventuring survive so much to be viable through access based programming
because it's you guys who were able to adventure towards satisfaction by just observing period however where did your neurons adapt to this , I'm thinking as we evolved some people
must have used there intuition and logic to figure out maybe if I just sit here and observe
then tell people about it that will help them a lot and it must have done a great job because
it took off and eventually are brains adapted too it because we program our DNA by being around each other for long periods of access based quantity thanks to atoms and elementary particles.

Very interested indeed.

·
Banned
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL not for long I'm going the full road ;).

Had enough of this not romarity "realizing , observing and moving through"
to be the way I want when I want through every single moment of my life where accessible.

Access is everything to me clearly ;'>.

·
Registered
4,081 Posts
I'm.... Feeling.... A bit..... Stupid.....
Not sure i get the thread exactly but what I see in it caught my attention so pardon if useless, and you are welcome if not, this comment may be!

If you ask an ENTP or an INTP, they will likely say that they can get easily entertained wih the world by themselves, be ause everything for their intuitive minds is n intellectual stion and challenge. And moment feels to be solved, the mindseeksor survival d what it survives on is ntellectual estions, so yhe move on to the next question quickly. That why Ne on it's self is not consistent simply because it eeks for new, udicovered stimuli

Similarly it goes for the NFPs. Inly the stimuli that the soul survives on is emotional. The adventurer.... Is mostly Columbus in a parralel universe where the ocean is made out of feelin particles and the lands are points of internalization.

I dont know how it Is or it isn't, i doubt anyone really does, but the functions themselves seem to me like survival modes that everyon finds the comfort in!

Internal adventures are safe annd you are basically God himself, creating new realities.

·
Banned
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Your extremely deceived , disordered and slightly deceit towards raw access
do you have a culture that you are a part of?.

Religion is dieing and it will end.

ESFP's and ISFP's can take religion and shove it up there asses it's where it should be not out here deceiving the world even more then we already do when we do realize , observe and move through
this world we shouldn't be that horrible to ourselves period but guess what we don't have a choice suffering is a part of it but at least we can do is minimize the crap that way we can learn quicker and evolve faster which is the "point" we are here too transform anatomy.

Don't forget that every person has a function to this world just don't let it's stupidity control you.

Stupidity = promoting suffering even when suffering.

Genius = reducing suffering even when suffering.

Shameless Nation

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
Internal Adventurer sounds a bit right to me. :)

Sometimes I kind of wondered about the way Ni works for ENTJs and NFJs but your description clears things up for me a little easier.

I don't like the way religions are used to manipulate and control people.. but identifying as "religious" shouldn't mean you're a bad person.
Sometimes religions are beliefs, other times they are traditions, but a lot of times they are tied in closely with cultures.. and I like cultures.
They are the spice to life.

·
Banned
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Too be quite honest Rune the universe doesn't really care what we do it's a suffering of illusory events
so even the most sickest vilest rawest person has no raw dependency upon the universe
which baffles the mind so your quite right.

However it's all about agenda mine is to reduce suffering where possible so for me she is an enemy
and even if I could destroy her , I wouldn't because religion will happen again and again
every time a sentient being becomes aware of the deceptive requirement to do it
also with nowhere to stand on any type are prone towards huge lies.

I question every religious person to compare there religious words
towards the functions of there brain then tell me that it's gods words.

From what I've seen it appears Christianity is written by horrible ENTP troll .

·
Registered
4,081 Posts
I'm sorry. I guess I got lost in the advanced use of grammar and punctuation.

If you in my post saw any sign of me being a follower of religion, some cult or anything..... nop, I have no words for that.

The use of God as a metaphoric symbol is neither against the law, nor does it mean one believes in it. I just rambled an idea, which should be obvious from the first sentences of the post. Im pretty much a no fucks given about religion, or atheism. I just read and wonder. I don't follow or believe.

You seem lost somewhere inbetween..... And very scared of the word "God".

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
I like the description of the types but I'm not sure what else is going on here.

Reactions: 54-46 ThatsMyNumber

·
Registered
4,081 Posts
Actually, I think we are witnessing the magical moment of Ni.... Wait a second..... Delusion! Seriously though. The tunnel vision still has 2 directions - progress and regress....

·
Banned
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Well Shameless Nation , just be less suffering and all is good around me anyways LOL..

WhateverLolaWants :
It's nice to see that my depth crawling payed off , would like to build a website dedicated
towards Offset of Access through Humanity but I'm currently busy
programming an organizer application for my interactive game / store .

My functions are well developed apart from Se and one other
can't remember what it is right now but yea.

If you have any more questions or would like to PM go for it but please understand
that I'm very different to most people
I have schzoid and borderline personality disorder
so I'm actually hyper sensitive and use my delusions
through a way that actually is raw and intrinsic so no worries : ).

Rune: : D.

For those who wanna see my Organizer application
download the zip file then extract it then double click on euphoria website then index.html

https://github.com/xrosax/Organizer

1 - 16 of 16 Posts