Personality Cafe banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
MOTM Dec 2012
12,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who has the most gold here? and how do I buy shit?

·
Premium Member
15,242 Posts
I am loaded - - ->> 149,201 in gold, a blue shiny diamond from a nice guy and a very shiny nice present from another nice guy. You can buy things at the cafe store but I just buy food for my pet and I can't remember how to get to the other store.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
I have 403 pieces! I don't know how to buy stuff with it!

Reactions: refugee

·
MOTM Dec 2012
12,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am loaded - - ->> 149,201 in gold, a blue shiny diamond from a nice guy and a very shiny nice present from another nice guy. You can buy things at the cafe store but I just buy food for my pet and I can't remember how to get to the other store.
daaaaaaaaamn, you're way ahead in the game Sily! I envy youuuuuu. now if only i can access the cafe store...

·
Registered
751 Posts
Does it cost you 15k to change your name or do you only need 15k for you to access it?

I second guessed choosing my name and am now bored with it and would opt for something a bit more random perhaps.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Spending your gold in the shop? Are you crazy? With southern European economies predicted to show increasingly sparse tendencies of liquid inflation during the next 8 months, gold prices will surely go through the roof. Anyone who doesn't save his gold is a fool!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts