Personality Cafe banner

Blog-reading anyone? Other nice websites?

1K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  vividgrim 
#1 ·
Hello :)
I just wanted to know what kind of blogs you read or if you know any other interesting websites.
I'm interested in what kind of websites other INFPs like.
Maybe some of you know tinybuddha.com or ted.com? I really like those! :)
What about you? Maybe you also know great Youtube channels?

Thanks for your answers!
sparkle9

#4 ·
Techdirt.com - I read this one everyday

Stevepavlina.com - personal Development blog that I like

Inspirational blogs that I like
Raptitude.com
marcandangel.com

I have half a dozen more that I have in Google Reader but I just skim through those.

#5 ·
jamesaltucher.com - One of the most honest bloggers out there. I think he strikes a particular chord with INFP's, because he acknowledges that you will never escape feeling shitty no matter how successful you become. Its a breath of fresh air compared to hucksters like Steve Pavlina.

sethgodin.com - This guy is a true visionary as to where the world is going and how business will operate differently. His posts are short and thought provoking.

ranprieur.com - This guy communicates perfectly what I've always sensed. The world is completely fucked up.

thelastpsychiatrist.com - His essay "Amy Shumer Offers You a Look Into Your Soul" is incredibly funny and insightful. Start with that.

#6 ·
Dances With Fat - about fat positivity, fat discrimination, and related issues.
https://ballastexistenz.wordpress.com/ - usually features things related to autism rights, disability, and power abuse. also, cats.
Sincerely, Natalie Reed - about feminism, queer and gender issues, neuroscience, linguistics. total braincrush on Natalie Reed.
Bisexual Wombat - mostly about issues like bisexual erasure
Leaving Evidence | a blog by Mia Mingus - queer and disability issues, transnormative and reproductive justice, etc.

There's more, but in grabbing these links I opened up a bunch of new tabs and I've got more stuff to read, heehee.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.