Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
I don't have a Tumblr blog. But I imagine if I did it'd all be about my opinions, general ramblings, occasional crazy experiences and about my personal projects

Under depression I get really sentimental.

·
Registered
9,085 Posts
Too scared to post because it's an absolute mess (I can't figure out how to make a good theme or anything), but I have a multiple-fandom / slightly personal / SJ / humor blog. It's mostly personal I guess, I post whatever I like and based it off the various personal blogs of my friends. I've been wanting to make a fantasy blog, but haven't gotten around to up keeping one yet. I also might start a purely social justice blog, but... again, haven't gotten around to it.

I don't think it looks like an ENFJ blog. I mean I guess I post ENFJ things, and I make fe comments in the tags, but... You'd think an ENFJ blog would be beautiful and put together, and mine is certainly not that.

Reactions: L'Enfant Terrible

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Too scared to post because it's an absolute mess (I can't figure out how to make a good theme or anything), but I have a multiple-fandom / slightly personal / SJ / humor blog. It's mostly personal I guess, I post whatever I like and based it off the various personal blogs of my friends. I've been wanting to make a fantasy blog, but haven't gotten around to up keeping one yet. I also might start a purely social justice blog, but... again, haven't gotten around to it.

I don't think it looks like an ENFJ blog. I mean I guess I post ENFJ things, and I make fe comments in the tags, but... You'd think an ENFJ blog would be beautiful and put together, and mine is certainly not that.
Mine don't look ENTJ either.

·
Registered
2,118 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
JUST A GLIMPSE

I really don't think it looks like an ENTJ blog though! I haven't been active on tumblr for a while now.

What type do you think would own this blog?

What's your blog @L'Enfant Terrible ?

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Rain Would Gather, Too

Meant to be a mainly classic rock blog, but morphed into a collection of fandoms/dumb stuff that makes me laugh c:

Also, has anyone on tumblr started their business yet? Coppy's a gem; I wish he'd stay year round haha

(INFJ)

Reactions: L'Enfant Terrible

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Rain Would Gather, Too

Meant to be a mainly classic rock blog, but morphed into a collection of fandoms/dumb stuff that makes me laugh c:

Also, has anyone on tumblr started their business yet? Coppy's a gem; I wish he'd stay year round haha

(INFJ)
Tumblr executive suite was useful in getting my business of the ground. I can now share spreadsheets with my friends!

Reactions: piscesfish
1 - 20 of 20 Posts