Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my brother and I are both infps and both B blood types...

I also read an article on b blood types and the description sounded a little infp ish.

The Personality Connection

The connection between blood type and personality has long been studied. In an independent study, Dr. D'Adamo found that most Blood Type B's often described themselves in ways related to the following characteristics: subjective, easygoing, creative, original and flexible. In another study, Type B's scored significantly higher on "intuiting," indicating a preference or sixth sense information; and they scored high on the "intuiting/feeling" combination, indicating that they tend to be insightful, mystical, idealistic, creative, globally-oriented, people-oriented and good at imagining. They also reported that they learned best through listening, then reflecting on and interpreting what they had observed. Perhaps the nomadic life of the steppes contributed to long hours given over to talk as well as ample time for meditation and reflection.

·
Registered
182 Posts
I tested B out with a blood kit before, but it was vague since I didn't get enough blood on the card. This description makes sense, but the other ones made me used to think I was more of an A type.

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
How the hell should I know? :crazy:

·
Banned
4,790 Posts
O+... So no :wink:

I don't put much stock in Japanese blood typing. From a quick Google search, only the bolded is true of the following...

Type O:
Type O's are outgoing, and very social. They are initiators, although they don't always finish what they start. Creative and popular, they love to be the center of attention and appear very self confident.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
O+

also I don't believe in personality traits assigned to blood types.

Reactions: Simplify

·
Premium Member
15,291 Posts

·
Registered
716 Posts
I'm O+

I don't think blood types means anymore than hair/eye color does. But I do think that O- is the best blood type, because people with that type can donate blood to anyone. O+ is the second best because it can donate to anyone with Rh positive blood types. That being said, I don't value O- people over A+ or B+ people..

·
Banned
3,426 Posts
I'd like to figure out my blood type. With that said...

I frequent a forum, Godlike Productions that is conspiracy related for entertainment purposes and a few posts about Rh Neg blood ( Beyond the Pale: the Rh Neg blood type mystery ) and B L O O D O F T H E G O D S - Are you an Rh Negative blood type? are interesting. They say it's the blood of the aliens.

All I'm gonna say is... nah, I don't know what to say about that. :wink:
So I'm an alien? Nice. No wonder I'm so socially awkward :crazy:

:wink:

·
Banned
4,790 Posts
I frequent a forum, Godlike Productions that is conspiracy related for entertainment purposes and a few posts about Rh Neg blood ( Beyond the Pale: the Rh Neg blood type mystery ) and B L O O D O F T H E G O D S - Are you an Rh Negative blood type? are interesting. They say it's the blood of the aliens.
Logically, it's... it's silly :tongue: Is that one of the "entertainment" posts or are they serious? I can't tell online half the time. I could go through the various "symptoms" of Rh-negative blood (half of which I have and it'd be odd to say the other half is also Rh-negative only), but that'd probably take too long.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
A blood type
father A, and mother zero

·
Premium Member
15,291 Posts
Logically, it's... it's silly :tongue: Is that one of the "entertainment" posts or are they serious? I can't tell online half the time. I could go through the various "symptoms" of Rh-negative blood (half of which I have and it'd be odd to say the other half is also Rh-negative only), but that'd probably take too long.
I honestly don't know, but supposedly the negative blood type is supposed to be speee--cial.

People with RH-negative blood group have certain characteristics that seem to be common among the majority. Here is a brief list of the most common.

¨ Extra vertebra.
¨ Higher than average IQ
¨ More sensitive vision and other senses.
¨ Lower body temperature
¨ Higher blood pressure
¨ Increased occurrence of psychic/intuitive abilities
¨ Predominantly blue, green, or Hazel eyes
¨ Red or reddish hair
¨ Has increased sensitivity to heat and sunlight
¨ Cannot be cloned
¨ Alien Abduction and other unexplained phenomenon

·
Banned
4,790 Posts
A list! I love lists! Especially ones I don't have to make! :tongue: Anyway, bolded are me and, again, I have O-positive blood.

¨ Extra vertebra. (Well, this'd be hard to figure out for most.)
¨ Higher than average IQ (around 120. Average is 100.)
¨ Lower body temperature (This needs definition. What's below "normal?" If the answer is 98.6 F, then yes, because mine clocks in between 96.5 - 97.7 all the time. Also, I rarely have fevers even when sick.)
¨ Higher blood pressure (Wasn't this supposed to be lower? 'Cause I have very slightly lower.)
¨ Increased occurrence of psychic/intuitive abilities (Only if deja vu counts...)
¨ Predominantly blue, green, or Hazel eyes (Easily explained by recessive genes. This is independent of blood type. But I have brown, so naaah. Think my sister is B+ and has blue eyes, though.)
¨ Red or reddish hair (Natural red highlights)
¨ Has increased sensitivity to heat and sunlight (Hurts my eyes, makes me tired...)
This theory reminds me a little of Indigo Children. They're supposed to be rare children that are slowly becoming more common as the human race moves to a new... awareness, I guess. (I've actually read an article where Indigo Children were said to either be borderline psychopathic or have oppositional defiant disorder ((ODD)), but that's a little off-topic.) Only the Rh-negatives were always here. It's definitely interesting to read/think about, but I can't help but being a tad skeptical...

·
Registered
44 Posts
I honestly don't know, but supposedly the negative blood type is supposed to be speee--cial.

People with RH-negative blood group have certain characteristics that seem to be common among the majority. Here is a brief list of the most common.

¨ Extra vertebra.
¨ Higher than average IQ
¨ Lower body temperature
¨ Higher blood pressure
¨ Red or reddish hair
¨ Cannot be cloned
Bolding the ones that I know apply to me (I'm a B- bloodtype, btw) :

¨ Extra vertebra.
¨ Higher than average IQ
¨ Lower body temperature
¨ Higher blood pressure
¨ Red or reddish hair
¨ Cannot be cloned

I haven't taken an IQ test in a couple of years, but last I knew, I was about 116-127, somewhere in there... I have blue-grey eyes, run an average body temp of 97.7 degrees, get heat stroke easily, tend towards empathy and have issues with crowds due to it, and I just seem to be a magnet for weird, unexplainable things going on around me. Noooo idea about whether my vision's more sensitive or whether my other senses are more sensitive or not, and the only way I'm a red-head is by a bottle....

·
Premium Member
15,291 Posts
Den, maybe you have a special blood type w/ extra abilities? I don't know what to say really, because I've been fooled by that site w/articles that looked real, but they turned out are bunk! Every day on that site the the world is coming to an end, it seems and America is ending.

I also have experienced many unusual, fantastic sightings and phenomenon in my life, this is fact. I can't remember what blood type I am. I have forgotten what the Doc said. I have greenish eyes, very large and wide, my hair started out platinum blond as a child and turned brown... then grey. My blood pressure has always been low low low. My temp has always been lower than normal. ...and my second toe on my footsies is longer than my first toe (Morton's Toe) but I don't know about an extra vertebra in my spine.

If there is any truth to the article (hey, who knows? ...lol... ) then you are one of the special ones and god bless. ;-)

1 - 20 of 44 Posts