Personality Cafe banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Er.... A bad reference to that old game, Gauntlet...

So I've recently moved to start a new job, have no cell phone reception, and don't know many folks around these parts so I've been excessively navel gazing and watching Mike & Dave's wonderful NFGeeks videos... (I can't help but laugh at even their goofiest jokes)

I guess I finally signed up as I figure I won't be watching the Superbowl tomorrow (do any NF guys *really* like sports), and would rather fish for random strangers' positive affirmation... :) Are NFs ever *really* strangers to each other??? Many of the folks here seem generous, even the SJs!

So I've just recently turned 32, and I've been married for 6 years (to an wonderful ISTJ none the less... [partly why I found PerC]). I managed to endure faking T-ness long enough to get my bachelors and masters degrees in Electrical Engineering, but have recently made the switch from my dream career in robotics to my dream career in sustainable ag (hence the new job). (Seriously: grass makes a better solar panel and cows make better robots!)

We'll see if I post more than half a dozen times before my wife moves to this new location and I disappear!

Thanks for enduring my embedded parenthesis and happy weekend!

-garmypoo

·
QUEEN PEEN
9,303 Posts
I happen to love Gauntlet :p

In any case, welcome to the forums! :)

Have a welcome balloon: ~O

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
@skycloud86 my INTP computer programming pal re-wrote a meaningless python script into a single elegant function and achieved "thinkgasm" as he put it... Is that a common thing with yin'z types? hah...

Also, thanks for the welcome all!

I thought lurking ate up too much time, but combine pandora radio, loose leaf breakfast tea, pandora radio, and the ability to repeatedly click 'reload' a bunch to see who is looking at my profile might prove dangerous!

·
Banned
2,187 Posts
Welcome to the forum. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts