• Red

Votes: 23 51.1%
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
INFP
2,057 Posts
Blue. :happy:

It reminds me of a lot of things like the water, the mind, peace...

But red is a pretty good color too. :laughing:

And together they make purple. My favorite color! :shocked:

heh heh heh :kitteh:

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The poll is a troll, colours Red blue and colours Blue red.
@Chesire Tower nope, nothing to do with the matrix, I just decided to put two of the most liked colours and see which one is more popular here!

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
I love them both (and all colors really), but dark blue is my favorite color of all (lucky for me, it's also one of my school's colors! So I have to be supportive here:).

·
5,238 Posts
red - passion, blood, anger, hearts, love, solidarity, compassion, struggle, loyalty, flowers, apples, sunrises and sunsets, berries, lips, lava, christmas, velvety drapes in theaters etc, glow... and other things

blue-loneliness, ice, fish, sel-fish, cold, sky, ocean, flowers, electronics(don't know why I make that association?), "serious" businesses like insurance and banking and accounting and firms one doesn't understand what they are really doing, early and late night, some birds...

there is some good and bad associations I make to both, but all in all I am much in favour of red, speaking generally, have always been (though it is second to yellow, but blue have always been far down the list of colours), even before I knew about politics and started relating it to the left, and before relating blue to the expression feeling blue etc. I think the general pattern is I am drawn to colours I find warm and energising, and more alive, blue and bluish hues of other colours tend to feel cold and less alive I find.

·
Banned
15,562 Posts
Just in terms of appearance, red for sure.

·
Registered
897 Posts
Blue is boring and I only like red in small doses. Yellow is much better than either of them.

Reactions: The red spirit

·
Registered
3,084 Posts
Blue is supposedly the most popular color in the United States...or so I read years ago.

·
Registered
9,827 Posts
Red by far. It's one of my favourites.

Blue is a colour i actually don't like at all.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts