Personality Cafe banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
815 Posts
I don't really want to elaborate but yes, I do think that certain types are more or less likely to reveal things through their body language.

·
MOTM Feb 2011
8,080 Posts
I imagine that there would be a definite difference between T's and F's. But other than that I couldn't be specific.

·
Registered
3,165 Posts
I think the only trait you could really be sure about when it comes to knowing the difference is the I and the E.

·
Banned
167 Posts
Sure, intuition because of its placement in the brain naturally creates fluid catlike movements, there is an element of flow in their expressions. If this is accompanied with a "thinking" prefference, then the theme of such movements will be effectiveness. In a sport like basketball, such kinestetic style is well reseved. On the other side, if intuition is combined with "feeling" then the movements have more dramatic and/or delicate quality; this sort of movements are naturally inclined for theatrics. As for sensing, I have observed that those friends around me that view the world through this lense often feel the need for direct, often cut throat movements. This is more so if the function is combined with a thinking prefference, which would be great for more rugged sports like football. Sensing combined with "feeling," like NF combinations, also creates a desire for grand or heartfelt movements, except they have more of a more direct and candid approach. One place where this movements flow exceptional well is sensual styles of dancing such as salsa, merengue and tango (in my opinion no one looks more desirable than a ESFP woman dancing tango.)
I am sure that there are other nuances that apply, such as the P/J and E/I prefferences, but I am less certain about those factors. Also, the direction of the function will also cause more variance. Not to mention the strength of each individual prefference. This is why you cannot box individuals in a four letter code

1 - 5 of 5 Posts