Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had;

- My earlobes pierced once on each when I was a 1 year old baby.
- Pierced two times on each lobe so that I can have 3 earrings on ears. Epic failure. :/ They bled and I had to take them out.
- Had my septum pierced for fun with a friend. Took that out immediately.
- Had my nostril pierced for a while. Took it out too.

Any past/current piercings or tattoos? I would think that INFPs may have a few sensible ones on their bodies. :crazy:

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
I have three in each earlobe and one in my cartilage on my left ear. I don't like how high it is so I want to put another right below it to offset it and one in my cartilage on the right in the place I really want it. I've contemplated getting my belly button pierced, but I don't want it to get snagged on something or keep me from being able to work out or stretch properly. I've contemplated getting a Monroe piercing, but I can't imagine wanting it for more than a few weeks. I've also thought about getting my nose pierced, but I think it would look odd on me. My nose just doesn't seem like it would look good with one.

·
Registered
205 Posts
I'd like to upload my mind to a computer as soon as the technology is available. The only reason my mind is stuck to a body seems to be for the body to annoy the mind with various illnesses.

I'm not sure if you could call this a modification. Rather a premature recycling.

·
Registered
759 Posts
I have a New Jersey Devils logo tattoo.

That is it for now but I've been thinking of a few more. I know I want more, but each one has to be extremely significant. For me, the Devils are my link to my home and I've been a diehard fan all my life. My rule has been to wait at least a year or two before getting a tattoo that I want. If I still want it that badly after that long, then I'll research the highest rated shops and pay to have it done right.

The only other scenario I can really see is travelling somewhere amazing and getting a local tattoo as a reminder. But it would have to blow me away or be amazingly personal, like the birth of one of my future children and getting their name tattoo'd or something.

I'm not into being covered in ink or having sleeves done or anything, just about 5-10 really meaningful ones put in all different places on my body over a lifetime. I'd like to have them as reminders and let my body be a canvas for the things I care about the most.

·
Registered
470 Posts
I'm not really into tattoos or piercings. I know a few people who have some cool ones, but I doubt I'd ever really get any myself. I have my earlobes pierced, that's it.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I had my ears pierced, and stretched them a bit to a 6, which isn't very big. I sorta just took them out one day and never put em back in, so they shrunk back down to 18, which is basic earring size. I never wear anything, but in case I ever want to again, they're pierced.

Reactions: ForsakenMe

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
I don't actually find any body modifications to be sensible.

·
Registered
820 Posts
I got 9 piercings in my ears: 6 in earlobes, tragus, industrial and outer conch. I'd probably like to get more but I'm starting to run out of space in my ears. I don't want piencings in my face because I like my face the way it is. Maybe a neckpiercing or some sort of microdermal implant would be cool but I'm usually so unaware of my body that I would probably only accidentally rip them off sooner or later.

·
Registered
188 Posts
That stuff makes me queezy just thinking about it. Plus I've always been under the impression that people do it to be different, whereas I've been in countless situations where I was the only plain-bodied person. Which makes it really easy for me to be the different person in the situation. Maybe if I was exposed to a long period of time around people who had absolutely no modifications I'd think differently, I don't know. Although I'm really bothered by excessive piercings especially around the face. You just better be nice as shit to everyone you meet otherwise they've got an easy target if they want to hurt you.

·
Registered
182 Posts
I think tongue piercings are beautiful and I'd love to have one awesomely passionate kiss with a pretty girl who has one or two :eek:

Reactions: ForsakenMe

·
Registered
431 Posts
I kinda wana get spikes in my ears people tell me all the time I'd probably really rock them... right now I got no type of piercing or tattoo or any other kind of body modification except for a few scars and birthmarks lol

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Three piercings in each ear lobe, one cartilage piercing in my left ear - I'll probably get another one or two on left side, and one or two on the right side as well. I also have my belly-button pierced and know to cover it with tape or remove it prior to any extreme physical activity. I've also got a tattoo on the left side of my lower back and I want to get at least one more on the right side so I am more "balanced." Also possibilities for future tattoos on other locations like arms or ankles or whatnot, but I haven't decided for certain.

As for why, I used to think that I wanted to be one of the few unpierced/tattood people you meet, but I've also been enjoying the bit of a shock factor when people initially meet me and then see the contradiction after seeing the mulitple piercings/tattoo because I can pull of the sweet, naive, and innocent girl impression /really/ well. Oh, and I really, really like thread earings and they're a lot of fun to wear through multiple holes.

·
Registered
25 Posts
My uneasiness around needles makes it highly unlikely I will get anything pierced or a tattoo. I have seen some tattoos on others that I thought looked pretty nice but I never felt the desire to get one myself.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I used to have my ears pierced, but they got infected and i had to take them out. I really want a tattoo tho. I just have no idea what it would be.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts