Personality Cafe banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
黐線 ~Chiseen~
5,241 Posts
In a couple of years they'll be calculus tutors. Unless they keep playing pacman.

Be careful what you wish for... Rise of the Planet of the Apes could just be around the corner!

·
Registered
3,641 Posts
Be careful what you wish for... Rise of the Planet of the Apes could just be around the corner!
My money is on the machines.

Why does the media not advertise these type of things it is far more interesting than which celebrity is pregnant or whatever they have decided to drone on and on about.
Are you serious?

·
Registered
3,641 Posts
Reactions: Mark Novbett

·
Registered
275 Posts
Your previous question is self explanatory, i dont know why you would ponder it short of it being rhetorical.
Yes I know it is rhetorical and I actually don't think about it much it is just something that bothers me. Though it might mean much I without realizing till just now forgot to put a question mark because I considered it more of a statement though I put it in the form of a question. It is bothering me that I did not put a question mark now that I have noticed it though haha.

·
Registered
785 Posts
All of the great apes have a great since of culture(monkey see monkey do). Bonobos always humored me in genetics class because they are inexplicably sexual.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Aww I teared up a bit, but maybe it's cause I'm feeling INFPish today. :D

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Bonobo because of the inherit sexual dominance of females within Bonobo societal structure I find being presented often. It is somewhat of a reflective of our current societal system. One could draw that because of the societal structure of female dominance their ability to learn / evolve is higher. They are primarily observed in closed captivity which is limited... any primate can be taught human type tendency. True enough the bonobo is a highly evolved primate, however, it is an evolutionary branch differs from the human's ancestral lineage.

"We believe it's not biology... it's culture..."

That is the key message that was presented. It's the premise that cultural evolution is dependent on the value of female dominance. I infer there is some scientifically creditable truth in what is being said. Understanding the complexity of social balance and the inner dependence on biological attributes however is inner connected. There are some very interesting things around learning and especially pitch / frequency of sound and its value as a learning tool. We can see these same type tendencies in human children.

With that stated there is a common trend in social which is acceptance of the blending of the sexes. I believe this trending will have some rather interesting side effects which will far reaching and polarizing. Every action has a reaction hence is the reflective nature of all things.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts