Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 147 Posts

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haha, I am so bored. Fuck. Anyway, what @nadjasix posted a few days ago about Richard and Audrey made me come up with this.

Who do you think would make perfect (if that even exists) couples in this subforum.

I vote for Audrey and Richard, too.

I am going to get so much of flack for this, who cares.

·
黐線 ~Chiseen~
5,241 Posts
Is this the game where if there was nuclear fallout, which amongst the co-workers in the surviving building would they pair up with?

Or the last surviving forum colony and no one else around, who would each person pair up with?

No math involved? not interested. I'm going back to reading novels.

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm still too new to participate, but based on what I read, I think most girls here would just pair with Richard and leave the rest of us alone :(
I should add the rule: Richard is disqualified ab initio.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
I'm still too new to participate, but based on what I read, I think most girls here would just pair with Richard and leave the rest of us alone :(
Naw dawg, some are being supportive whilst the majority are waiting for whining to become a bannable offense xD

I should add the rule: Richard is disqualified ab initio.
Meanie.

·
黐線 ~Chiseen~
5,241 Posts
... waiting for whining to become a bannable offense ...
Thanks for the heads up! I'll be looking forward for the wonderful excerpts from @Stephen on the ban/infraction forums of incessant whiners.

·
黐線 ~Chiseen~
5,241 Posts
nadjasix and CosmicJalapeno

They would produce the loveliest of intelligently disputatious offspring.

Offspring: Your argument is irrelevant. (insert debate #1, 2, 3 here) (insert counter argument #a, b, c here) (throw in exhibits alpha, beta, delta here) conclude with "And therefore, your post holds no merit and should be deemed null and moot. Next."

- oh please don't hurt me. I'm just playing along. /(>_<)\ -

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
At the very least, some intense hate sex.

I'd like to set up a high-school romance: BUtheBabyUnicorn and Tyrant; Ablysmal and Ishan.

Then qingdom and Ista.

And of course, Roguewave and everyone else.
Haha, how old is @Ablysmal anyway?

qingdom and Ista. Oh my.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Okay.

Ablysmal! How you dooiinn'? ;)
Could anyone else hear that creepy tone as you this?

>_>

:p lol

Goes undercover until this thread dies out and the fall out settles

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
I'll just take whoever is left, thank you.

I only have the hots for Richard anyway and there's too long a queue over there already
Don’t be unfaithful to the guy you have ! :p

For fun:

Promethea and Proteus
Nadja and Iamtp
Crazyeddie and Ista
Rift and Ordev
Roguewave and Minerva1
Lord von Science and Lord von Science
Signify and Ablysmal

·
Registered
4,281 Posts
Lord von Science and Lord von Science is a match made in INTP theoretical heaven. They're both such narcissists.

How come @qingdom got bumped off for crazyeddie? Don't get me wrong, crazyeddie is a mensch, but INFPs are obsessed with crazyeddie and would never release him.

1 - 20 of 147 Posts