Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 361 Posts

·
Registered
6,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is more of a "narcissistic self- entertainment" thread for fun and science:laughing:. But, since it's here now, you better pay your obeisance. ;)

Brevity will not soothe your soul here;). Brace yourself.

So, on popular demand, here it goes:

1. What drives you in life? What do you look for?

I have always wanted to be successful, wealthy, and even, famous. I’ve dreamt of award functions and practiced cocky victory speeches since I was a child. For as far back as I can remember, I saw myself as outstanding, as someone destined for greatness. Even as a homeless teen, I saw myself as royalty of some sort, a battle-worn Empress , in exile, waiting [plotting] on the sidelines –to win back her domain.

I aspire to be a leader in my field. I want people to look up to me as a pioneer. I also want to be a philanthropist. I like the idea of being independently wealthy enough that I can practice law pro-bono without affecting my quality of life negatively. I plan to establish a hostel of sorts for orphans and children escaping abuse and/or exploitation. Besides this, I want to see my statues erected all over the world (riding a Lion, with a sword in one hand and a lotus in another). Or did I just steal that one from Indian Mythology?

I am driven by a need to succeed with a bang. I look for opportunities, challenges, comfort, expansion of resources, indulgence, having the means to be a philanthropist and leader-activist, besides, of course, being the most accomplished bitch I can be.

2. What do you hope to accomplish in your life?

I don’t think there’s any limit to achievement. I find the word ‘over-achiever’ completely idiotic. I have an insatiable appetite, and it’s particularly ravenous when it comes to accomplishments. I also have a deep love of peace and solitude. Eventually, I’d like to live in the mountains once I am a fat old hag, surrounded by books, food, comfort, music and a humble sex slave aka husband.

3. What do you hope to avoid doing or being? What values are important to you?

-I don't want to be extremely poor and ill. I never want to be deprived. I look back at the poverty and homelessness with pride, but I also know that it was only harsh a means to a worthy end. I have a deep revulsion to picturing a future where : my options are limited; and I am unhappy .

-I hate the thought of being a loser- a nobody. I don’t want to be ashamed of my professional decisions. The very thought makes me cringe. The only thing that can ‘shame’ a shameless woman like me…is major failure (and yes, emotions are also very embarrassing to me). It took me a major, devastating setback to realize that failure made me feel … useless, even if the feeling was temporary.

-I also avoid being sad. I avoid grief like the plague. I experience sadness as intensely painful, almost physically painful. A lot of my rage stems from suppressed sadness. If I could, I’d never ever feel sad. It makes me feel like I am drowning. So, I want to wipe it out with pleasure instead. In short, I don’t want to be sad and unfulfilled.

-My father died of terminal illness when I was a child. It came out of the blue. I just hate illnesses. The way a serious illness can wreak havoc on a family's happiness...is just infuriating. I know this from experience. I wanted to be an oncologist when I was a younger. Then, I changed my mind as my interests developed in the social sciences. Anyway, I am bothered by the idea of succumbing to a serious illness (physical/mental). My mother suffers from Depression, Bipolar Disorder, BPD and probably more. Anything that may potentially ruin my ability to enjoy life and make my dreams come true is unwelcome. So, if I were to fall seriously ill…I’d set the world on fire lol.
_ _ _ _
Values

I’ve never really had much in the name of well-considered values. I was raised in an environment that was geared, very much, towards the creation of a lil warrior-hero. *laugh* I learnt fencing and began martial arts training when most kids my age were playing with teddy bears or whatever. I grew up in a culture that glorified valour and emphasized martial self-defense as a way of life.

In some ways, it had to do with a history of persecution (as well as fighting it) and severe human rights violations where I come from. Stuff like “never bow before tyranny/oppression”, “never allow anyone to snatch your freedom away”, “never put up with mistreatment”, “help empower the underprivileged to fight their battles” , “never give up” , “never discriminate on religious, sexist, classist, ethnic…grounds” etc. was a major part of my upbringing. Little did my father know that a life replete with war, violence, bloodshed, poverty and the experience of being a member of a (then) maligned minority in a quickly changing society was going to teach me so much the hard way.

- So, yes, I value my ability to effectively and confidently meet any challenge to my well-being and freedoms. I’ve had to put it to use several times in my life.

- Volunteering (especially educating and feeding the underprivileged) was a huge part of my life, growing up.

- The following aren’t values, per se, but they’re important to me: gratitude, kindness , justice (synonymous with revenge personally. but, when I am feeling philosophical in a gathering where my barabaric ideas may not be digestible or in a formal debate..i may give it a "fairness" interpretation), laughter, persistence, will-power, resilience, determination, outspokenness, being able to dream big. Seeing the silver lining, staying positive, never losing hope …comes naturally to me. Hope sustains life. I live and breathe it. I am a die-hard optimist.

-Personally, I am amoral. My goals, my needs, my dreams, my interests trump everything else. That said, I experience a visceral fury when I see mistreatment, abuse (be it domestic abuse, child abuse or large scale human rights violations) exploitation and poverty. I hate poverty because the painful existence, the deprivation, and hopelessness are heart wrenching. My experiences with war etc. make me sensitive towards children of war, for example. So, as I said, doing charity and using my substantial resources to kick exploitation in the face is something I value and enjoy.

4. What are your biggest fears (not including phobias)? Why?

-Failing at something big and not being able to recover fully, becoming a nobody. It would affect my self-worth to an extent and, perhaps, even my ability to lead the kind of lifestyle I desire. Being able to indulge is important to me.

-Becoming depressed or seriously ill like my father and some family members who suddenly succumbed to terminal illness. Experiencing the heights of pleasure is vital to my existence. I hate sadness and misery. That’s all I have to say about this one.

5. How do you want others to see you? How do you see yourself?

I want them to see me as accomplished, as a great leader, a formidable competitor. There are different kinds of “others”. I want my children (at this orphanage I help in whichever way possible) to see me as kind, loving, playful, someone they can confide in, their mentor. Overall, I enjoy being respected. I command respect, and I relish admiration. I want my partner to see me as the person I truly am, minus the pomp and glory.

That said, I have been seen as cruel and remorseless, arrogant, a slow-moving obstinate piece of force to be reckoned with, outspoken and passionate, a ‘bully’, one who shows bullies how dumb they really are, a self-glorifying bitch who only cares for her own advancement, a fraud or con artist:laughing:, good-hearted, hilarious, generous, resilient, hopeful, stubborn, optimistic , wise, mature beyond my years etc.

When I am extremely extremely…stressed out (happens rarely), I come across as quiet, numb, unresponsive, zoned out, cold, apathetic. It’s easy to underestimate me in this state. It’s not a good idea, but it’s very tempting. The other times when I appear all quiet, harmless ;) and humble is when I am playing a game. Rest assured, I am bursting at the seams with ambition no matter how I make myself appear just to fool you.

How I see myself: I see myself as a gorgeous ferocious animal. I also see myself as accomplished, fabulous, sensual, inspiring, inspired, passionate, uncompromising, calm, patient, steady, resilient, optimistic, happy, weird/shocking, scarred, a poet, a warring Empress, someone who wears her ‘grotesqueness’ as a badge of honour. I love everything that’s disturbing, brutal and grotesque about me- psychologically and physically.

Mask: I have many masks. Very few people know who I truly am. Basically, it’s like wearing an ‘attractive’ dazzling mask over a grotesquely scarred face. I, sometimes, remove it half-way just to shock people. On a different note, I can choose to show you the animal I am, or I can choose to put on a patrician, noble, “just” mask of staid civility that can put the fuckin Queen to shame, depending on who you are, more like what I want from you. It’s among the several things that trigger my deep guttural laughter. On that note, I have no control over my laughter. I am amused by the silliest shit.

6. What makes you feel your best? What makes you feel your worst?

Best- Being the best I can be, progress, attaining my goals, making the most of my potential, traveling, experiencing loads and loads of pleasure, being happy, being in great health, being completely in love with my partner and nurturing a successful and inspiring relationship to its fullest potential

Worst- failure, feeling incompetent, feeling as though my rivals are leaving me behind, feeling sad, hopelessness, falling ill, feeling tired (makes me feel like crap…uggh)

7. Describe how you experience each of: a) anger; b) shame; c) anxiety.

Anger:
Rage is battle fuel. Anger drives me. It’s the subject of my poems. Rage is me. I am extremely comfortable with it. Anger leads to change. It’s my favourite emotion. It partly forms the building blocks of my inner fortress, the other part being peace.
Anger is a tool to me. I have used it to sculpt my destiny.

While there is an undercurrent of anger in my personality, I’ve always been at peace with it. It takes a lot of provocation to get an angry response from me. I don’t react easily. I don’t realize how forceful I can be, until after the fact. The intensity of my anger far ..far exceeds the frequency at which it’s expressed.

Shame:

Hmm I have an interesting relationship with shame.

One thing can put me to shame – major failure.

To a lesser extent, the following make me feel intensely uncomfortable and embarrassed: looking incompetent (especially in comparison to someone my age or with my qualifications)/ being and looking ill ( I don’t know why)/ appearing anything less than ‘smooth and in control’ (in other words ..i can’t give the impression that my life is falling apart, even if it is). I will totally lie to make things sound better than they actually are.

In my lifetime, I have been shamed for a lot of things – my weight, my scars, my entire body, and of course, the poverty LOL. This is not the same as “I felt ashamed of these things.”

The shaming related to poverty was a great motivator.

I will always remember the time I stood near property that was once mine ( my mother lost nearly everything we had after my father died), watched the blood flowing from my feet mixing with the soil…and told my cousin…that I was going to own not just the lost property, but the vast stretch of land…as far as her eyes could see…one day. I remember the incredulous look in her eyes because I was 10 years old and piss poor at the time. A little over a decade later, I have re-purchased the property and that vast stretch of land and then some. When I want something, I will have it.

I honour the struggle, glorify it even. I am very proud of who I was, who I am, and what I will become. My optimism and faith in myself and the future have served me well. I can’t stay down for long. I don’t allow that.

8. Describe how you respond to each of: a) stress; b) unexpected change; c) conflict.

Stress: Regular every day stress/impending deadline stress doesn’t affect me too much. I can work well under pressure. I work with it. I keep envisioning the completed project, and I keep going.

Extreme stress (trauma levels or something equally extreme) leaves me numb, unresponsive (quite literally), emotionally dead, the inner fire turns to ashes. I just become cold and, temporarily, ambition-less. I feel like I am bleeding away. After I failed at something hugely important, I was in this numb, sleepy state. I slept all day for a few weeks. I felt like something had collapsed inside me. It was as if there was this gaping hole inside me, a huge void. Needless to say, I picked the shattered glass of my dreams and put it all together, started again. Stagnation is not an option.

Unexpected Change:
I don’t adjust well, initially. If the unexpected change is a pleasant surprise, then it’s more than welcome. If not, soon enough, I start to fall back on my adaptability to make the most of it. I tell myself that it’s not all that unpleasant after all. Mind over circumstance. Lol;)

Conflict:

I don’t mind it, and can even enjoy it A LOT when I can get something out of it. Futile conflict isn’t my thing. I also don’t initiate conflict (for conflict’s sake) often. Usually, I have to be provoked in some way or have to find the conflict useful in itself. As for provocation, you have to get in my way, for example, or cross some personal boundary/ies. The latter blows my fuse. Generally, even if someone tries to bait me, I can usually ignore it. It’s a waste of time to respond. I enjoy my peace of mind, but I do strike back..and strike hard if someone were to cross the line with me (Especially after I have warned them or tried ignoring them) repeatedly. Stay out of my business, and I will stay out of yours. I have a remorselessly violent (emotionally/mentally/physically [the last can be strategically disadvantageous so I use it very sparingly]) and revengeful side.

Anxiety:

I am told that I am “offensively” calm because I can be so unflappable that it makes people think I don’t care about what’s going on. I have what I call..a slow..sleepy mind. It only really ‘thinks’ when required, in the interest of specific goals or problem-solving or artistic endeavours (poetry, acting). When, I feel anxious in response to a situation (which means it's pretty damn fucked up), however rare it may be, I have a strong initial desire to shut my mind off and go to sleep. I can actually get sleepy, my eyelids start to get heavy. I just drink a glass of water, and continue whatever the heck it is that I was working on. It passes in a few minutes. Sleep is a powerful motif in my life.

I can remember the number of times I have felt anxious in my life- about 4. 2/4 times the anxiety came on after I realized that overestimating myself and being overconfident had landed me in deep trouble. I experienced impending failure as though it were a lightening strike. It felt like my entire body had received a high voltage shock lol. I felt shaky and zoned out. It lasted for about 10 minutes, and then I was in “It’s ok. I made a mistake. I’ll mend it. I’ll change things. Everything will be fine. Think of a solution” mode.

9. Describe your orientation to: a) authority; b) power. How do you respond to these?

Authority:

I am indifferent to authority. As long as the authority doesn’t negatively affect me or, to some extent, people I have chosen to take under my wing, I am good. Also, If I find the so-called ‘authority’ knowledgeable, I will be willing to learn. I will, however, be planning to replace them or top them and position myself as the authority. I rock leadership.

As I was saying, if the authority were to somehow curb my freedom in some way or try to place obstacles in my path, I will resist it strongly as I have several times in the past. I’ll corner it. My resistance often takes the form of holding my ground, and the ‘authority’ ends up wearing itself against my resolve. The same thing happens in a conflict; people wear themselves out against my resolve. I only recognize my own authority. So, the limited acquiescence I may show to authority is because I have decided that it’s a strategically sound given my interests.

Power:

(paraphrasing a post on the subject)
-Power is influence and the ability to control resources and expand them. This includes the ability to control your environment (may include people). Power also includes decision making and agenda setting.

-You could definitely lose some control by admitting you have a weakness. I don't believe that I can lose my personal power (ability to decide, control resources, influence outcomes, make changes) in a substantial sense, ever. Personally, I have no interest in admitting a weakness unless it gives me a strategic advantage. In close romantic relationships, admitting a so-called weakness can be a profound moment, a beautiful one. I don't do this often at all, but doing it is nowhere as bad as I had imagined. I just felt very human. It's not very often that I feel human. Ok. Next.

-I direct people like I eat food or breathe. I don't have a conscious "need" to have power over others. I control people (direct them, while giving them some respect) because I know what I am doing, what I want and how to get it, and how to get them to work for it. I am an effective leader. They listen because they respect my authority. Do I go around telling people how to dress, how to fuck, how to bathe, what sort of "moral" framework to abide by, what to do with their toilet seats? No. I couldn't be bothered. They live their life, and I do my own thing. You don't mess with me, and I will let you be. Peace prevails, just how I like it. You cross the line with me and provoke me again and again, then it gets very nasty. I get enraged, and you get very regretful.

And yes, abuse of power angers me (when I am directly affected or when children/disabled/poor folk are involved). Whenever I can, I use my resources to put abusers in place, and give them a taste of their own damn medicine in the cruelest way I can. Had I not been restricted by the Law and my own future goals, I would’ve killed a few people by now LOL:D. I have taken a violent stance, in one on one scenarios, a few times, but only when practical. I enjoy the intensity of combat. It arouses my bloodlust and makes me want to bite off chunks of heart and sate myself with blood and the sight…yeah you get the gist.

10. What is your overall outlook on life and humanity?

Life:
Life is so very beautiful. I value it so much. I am so grateful for everything I have experienced. Life is as sumptuous as it’s brutal; it’s very much a reflection of my personality;). I wish more people loved life with the same unbridled passion as I do.

Humanity: People are walking contradictions. I feel vastly better than most. They can be kind, brilliant, inspiring, intriguing, wonderful and more. They can also be such cruel apathetic assholes that make me feel like conducting a massacre. I have witnessed some of the cruelest, most depraved of things, but more importantly, I have seen some of the grandest acts of kindness come from complete strangers. Overall, I have faith in humanity…the human potential… ability to create…to overcome and prevail .

Still, I hate apathy. I despise cruelty and exploitation. When I hear about Chinese businessmen exploiting the mentally disabled for labour, it enrages me. I want to line such people up, put them on leashes and set them on fire before I’ve had a chance to rip their tracheas out. I am nearly as cruel as the cruelty I claim to despise in others. The only difference is that I don’t see the point in hurting the already disadvantaged. A battle between equals, or a battle with someone superior in skill is what I crave.

I will post some of the option questions next.

Ok, so, since my beloved:p @Swordsman of Mana has brought up my questionnaire to me a few times. I'd like to summon him first:D. The following people may chime in anytime:

@Paradigm
@Dark Romantic
@Promethea
@n2freedom
my homeboy @etherealuntouaswithin
@deSouza who thinks i am a cute lil nineypoo :p
@Spades
@snail
@Grim

anyone else ...wanna drop by..go for it.

·
Ace of Spades
7w6 4w3 1w9 sp/so; Ni/Ne/Te-dom
3,253 Posts
AMG YOU FINALLY PUT IT UP LOLOL YESSSSSS *Prepares mind for a wild adventure*

·
Premium Member
6,856 Posts
Interesting. I'll have to think this over for awhile.

Reactions: Sina

·
Registered
6,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Optional Questions

11. Discuss an event that has impacted your life significantly; more importantly, how you responded to it.

Well, my life has been consistently exciting, tumultuous and more. It’s tough to pick one event. Something comes to mind…it has to do with being on the receiving end of a drunken physical assault by a ‘family’ member, when I was a teen. Soon, I found myself homeless again. It fueled a rage I can never explain in words. It strengthened my resolve to gain as much wealth as I could. It reinforced my ambitions and my blood thirsty vengefulness. I wanted to ruin that ‘family’ member. I am working on it. *laugh*
Ironically, it softened my heart. I became a somewhat kinder, more considerate individual after that.

12. Comment on your relationship with trust.

You’ll have to give me a strong reason not to trust you. I will show trust until you prove yourself unworthy of the same. I have pretty good instincts. It doesn’t mean that some people I’ve trusted, didn’t go on and hurt me in shocking ways lol. It’s just a life lesson. I learnt how to become a better judge of character, developed thicker skin, exacted revenge in extreme cases; but for the most part, I moved on and never looked back.
Trust has never been an issue for me. I have a very healthy relationship with it.

13. List some of the traits you: a) like; b) dislike most about yourself.

I could write a book on the first option.

Like:
- Resilience
- Sense of humour
- Optimism
- Determination
- Image-manipulation skills :D
- Ability to laugh at and through adversity
- Ability to approach life with child-like wonder, playfulness
- Thorough Professionalism
- Artistic skills- acting and poetry writing
- Emotional maturity and patience
- High Pain Threshold, because it enhances the professionalism and makes me look great
- Endurance
- Critical Thinking Abilities; a social science education is underrated;)
- Charm; Seductive/Powerful/Commanding Voice lofl, as well as my ability to use it well
- Strategic Planning Skills
- Adaptability
- A relaxed personality
- My strong sense of direction and purpose; I’ve always known what I wanted from life. I went out and conquered it.
- That I am a beautiful animal

- Self-love and confidence
- My ability to bullshit my way out of tricky situations
- The love I have for my body, and how much I enjoy it in all its scarred gorgeousness
- The fact that I have no complaints and no regrets. Like my beloved D.H. Lawrence had once said, “"I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself"”

Dislike:

- My tendency to routinely overestimate my abilities. I am good at improvising, and I am generally, very hard-working and clever so I can get away with this. But, it’s definitely something to work on. It’s landed me in trouble a few times LOL.

- I am unhappy about the fact that my self-worth has anything to do with my material accomplishments. I never realized this until I fucked something important up..and very badly. I’d like to get to the point where my self-worth has absolutely, and I mean absolutely nothing to do with how accomplished I am.

- I can procrastinate, sometimes. I hate it. It makes me terribly angry at myself. I get the work done, but I’d like to learn to manage my time even better.

- My inability to deal with sadness as a normal part of life.

Neutral:

- As I said, I have the tendency to see myself as being better than most. Even when I am being friendly and sociable, on the inside, I am, sometimes, aware that it’s an act. I know that my brutality, excellence, strangeness and grotesqueness set me apart in a major way.
- I become the performance.
- I have the habit of spontaneously bursting into a monologue about how great I am. I usually do it when I am feeling happy.
- I don’t dislike it, but I see myself as invincible. While I travel, love relaxation and enjoy life, these are , in some ways, rewards I give to myself. I have, in the past, worked myself to exhaustion and illness from sheer self-neglect.

14. What do you see or notice in others that most people don't?

I’ve never paid attention to this.

15. If a stranger insults you, how do you respond/feel? What if they compliment you?

Unless they somehow crossed a personal boundary (repeatedly), I wouldn’t care. I do, however, have a very special place in my heart for witty, hilarious insults. I love them. lofl @Niccolo Machiavelli. some of the insults he directed at me were so fuckin hilarious. *laugh* I think I told him that I chose Boss as my username because I wanted something closer to my personality, and he said…in that case you should’ve changed it to “haventgot1” I loved it.
Compliments: I enjoy compliments. I usually say, “haha! I agree! Thanks” , something smug and hilarious or something more stereotypically ‘humble’ like “Thank you ”. The only time I respond with genuine humility is when I respect the person paying the compliment very deeply.

Aside: If I am receiving a compliment about something I am not pleased with (and I am rarely displeased with my work except artistic endeavours[I can be very critical of my poems for instance]), I can sound a bit indifferent. Once I received an A on a major project, but I wasn’t satisfied with it. The Professor congratulated me, and my response was ..”Yeah, it could’ve been a lot better. I could have done X, Y and Z differently. Two minutes in..I realized I had forgotten the obligatory “Thank you” so I thanked her and went my way.

16. What's something you are: a) thankful you have; b) wish you could have? Why?

I am thankful for the life I’ve led, for the laughter, food and sex. I am grateful for the lessons I’ve learnt, particularly that of affirming the dignity of another human being regardless of appearance, economic status and other such markers. I am a very self-respecting and proud woman, so learning to extend that respect to others, at a very young age, has been wonderful.

I wish I could work on things I’d like to improve on, and reach a point where I am 110% happy with myself.

@Swordsman of Mana
:D Not an 8w7 at all! ohno no no!
I feel too calm and sort of you know..slow moving and relaxed to be a triple id type.

·
THE IRON GIANT
10,129 Posts
1w2? @Boss is about as 1-ish Attila the Hun
My first ever attempt at a tritype, I expected to be way off. :laughing:

EDIT: And I totally agree with ENTJ. See, @Boss! I told you so! Two people saying this makes it true!

·
Premium Member
6,856 Posts

·
Banned
13,780 Posts
8w7 3w4 7w8 sx/sp :\ for sure...I was thinking 3 at first, but you are too fucking reactive to be a core 3. It has to be 8w7. Also ENTJ.

There is also a lot of 7 and 3 throughout the entire post...it just oozes 378.

·
Banned
17,781 Posts
What exactly makes 1w2 impossible?
- she is predatory, instinctual, overtly aggressive and completely unrestrained.
- she has a drive for domination and conquest
- she has absolutely no superego in her whatsoever
- she blatantly states that she is amoral

·
Registered
6,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You guys are hilarious. LOFLMAO @Attila the Hun (ok..no member with that username..good)

Could someone talk about why they lean 3w4 over 3w2?

Also, @JuliaRhys, I seriously considered 1w2 for a long time. Remember something Naranjo said.. 1= hypersocial; 8- anti social. Amorality doesn't quite line up with 1, but I am definitely very interested in hearing your thoughts since I've paid a lot of attention to this in the past.

Guys, I am not an 8w7. I am not very aggressive at all. I don't consciously push boundaries. I don't challenge people unless I can get something from it. I am just too peaceful, patient and slow-moving to be an 8w7. Also, I am inwardly sensitive. I just don't let it show I know 8w7s, and they're not affected in the same way that I can be affected...when caught in an unguarded moment or whatever it's called.

Btw, nobody thinks I am an INFJ? :shocked: :rolleyes: :p

@Rim
Do you think I am too fuckin reactive because I want to eat hearts and kill people sometimes?:laughing:

·
Banned
17,781 Posts
@Boss
Not an 8w7 at all! ohno no no!
I feel too calm and sort of you know..slow moving and relaxed to be a triple id type.
LOL rrrright :laughing:
you are calm because you've grown up in violent, turbulent, war ridden times, lost your father and all around just been through some crazy shit. when you take someone who has experienced that and put them in a normal life, of course they're going to be more calm that the average person who freaks out because their room is a mess. you are calm because you are seek out intensity and challenges, and thus, your comfort zone is VERY broad, so by default you are relaxed and chill when you aren't fighting your next challenge.

·
Banned
13,780 Posts
You guys are hilarious. LOFLMAO @Attila the Hun (ok..no member with that username..good)

Also, @JuliaRhys, I seriously considered 1w2 for a long time. Remember something Naranjo said.. 1= hypersocial; 8- anti social. Amorality doesn't quite line up with 1, but I am definitely very interested in hearing your thoughts since I've paid a lot of attention to this in the past.

Guys, I am not an 8w7. I am not very aggressive at all. I don't consciously push boundaries. I don't challenge people unless I can get something from it. I am just too peaceful, patient and slow-moving to be an 8w7. Also, I am inwardly sensitive. I just don't let it show I know 8w7s, and they're not affected in the same way that I can be affected...when caught in an unguarded moment or whatever it's called.

:\ actually my real name is Attila, >3 so that would probably make me the only forum member with that name.

3w4 mostly just from the way you expressed yourself here. You don't mind your negative side and display it proudly. There is a lot of 7-ish gluttony (not in the literal sense), avoidance of deprivation and also a ton of 3 ish fear of faliure, need for achievement, etc etc moar 3-ish qualities.

I'd say that 3-7-8 is spot on for you. I haven't seen the real you, I don't know you, that is why the best guess was 8w7 core. It does seem so from the post itself. I can be wrong, but I'm not wrong about 378 or Sx/Sp, neither is SOM :).

·
Ace of Spades
7w6 4w3 1w9 sp/so; Ni/Ne/Te-dom
3,253 Posts
@Boss , I am not completely done reading, but I feel the urge to chime in. You are definitely a 3. Being self-confident and assertive is not just a 8w7 thing. In fact, I'm pretty sure your gut fix is 8w9 instead. Your head fix is last for sure, and I'm fairly confident it's 7w8 (if not, 7 for sure). I would have to finish/re-read/reflect on the survey to conclude 3w2 or 3w4. While 3w4 is tempting, your desire to help the less privileged has me thinking w2. I considered 1w2 as the gut fix at first, I really did, but your 8 tendencies won over.

Also girl, please consider ENTJ? Pretty please? You might be an introverted extrovert like myself. Your ambitions from this post, were very much geared externally.

Edit: I forgot to mention, your questionnaire was a beautiful trip to read. It's very inspirational and I'll have to let it sink in. You are truly someone of character.

·
Banned
17,781 Posts
I honestly just took your word on the w4. that's another reason I think you're core 8. I little if any influence from either 2 or 4

Guys, I am not an 8w7. I am not very aggressive at all.
maybe not toward other people, but you are clearly a very aggressive person internally

I don't consciously push boundaries. I don't challenge people unless I can get something from it.
because you're too busy trying to attain power, like an 8.

I am just too peaceful, patient and slow-moving to be an 8w7. Also, I am inwardly sensitive. I just don't let it show I know 8w7s, and they're not affected in the same way that I can be affected...when caught in an unguarded moment or whatever it's called.
you're also extremely emotionally mature, experienced and put together for your age. were you more aggressive as a child?

lol

Reactions: Sina

·
QUEEN PEEN
9,303 Posts
@Boss , I am not completely done reading, but I feel the urge to chime in. You are definitely a 3. Being self-confident and assertive is not just a 8w7 thing. In fact, I'm pretty sure your gut fix is 8w9 instead. Your head fix is last for sure, and I'm fairly confident it's 7w8 (if not, 7 for sure). I would have to finish/re-read/reflect on the survey to conclude 3w2 or 3w4. While 3w4 is tempting, your desire to help the less privileged has me thinking w2. I considered 1w2 as the gut fix at first, I really did, but your 8 tendencies won over.

Also girl, please consider ENTJ? Pretty please? You might be an introverted extrovert like myself. Your ambitions from this post, were very much geared externally.

Edit: I forgot to mention, your questionnaire was a beautiful trip to read. It's very inspirational and I'll have to let it sink in. You are truly someone of character.
Before this, I was completely sold on 3w2. I think 3w2 is still very likely. I'll have to re-read her post and pin down exactly what gave me the impression of 3w4 over 3w2. I remember reading it and getting that impression, but I don't remember why xD Fuck my focus today... seriously, lol.

·
Registered
6,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
@Swordsman of Mana

I was aggressive as a child, yes. I wasn't out of control or crazy. But, I was aggressive and very domineering. As young as age 3/4, I was bossing kids around when they came to my house to play. I'd supervise them, and after a point, I'd ask them to leave. Before they left, I made sure they put everything back in place...including some of my stuff that had been moved around long before they came in lofl.

Just to clarify, when I speak of failure and shame...I am talking about the kind of failure that pretty much makes you lose nearly everything you've worked for. It's no slimey lil..I have a bad grade..level failure. It's failure on a grand scale that shook my very fuckin foundations. And yes, it made me feel numb. I don't care for small setbacks. I don't mind losing small battles, in the interest of winning the war.

I'll address the rest of your points later. :)

1 - 20 of 361 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.