Personality Cafe banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I feel bothered every time I hear a conversation involving people using concrete and practical facts (Te) to criticize that an idealistic value (Ti/Fe) of life (such as persistence and patience in any form always pay off) is unacceptable (Fi). Being a Ti/Fe user, I feel disappointed when seeing people realistically oppose such ideals.
What's more, I have begun to hate Fi/Te users.

I also have troubles resisting to sympathize anyone being punished unjustly or improperly in real life or fiction, even though the punished is incompetent or pathetic or [insert loser adjective here]. For example, in Astarotte's Toy episode 8(cannot post directly due to insufficient posts), I feel uneasy when Asuha expresses her anger by claiming she will kick the male antagonist Sigurd in the balls, because I feel punishment should not go this way. If I were the girl, I would say "Incompetent people are out of target. They will eventually show their incompetence so you will know not to date them."

These behaviours, which are more prevalent in introverted feelers,have annoyed me.:bored:
The former have made me to be hypocritical and feel that profit and fame winners take all, while anything losers do are masturbation. The latter made me to lose temper easily. One way is to express my own way to punish losers forcefully (i.e. kill all permanently unproductive people to avoid waste of resources in the environment). The latter not only made me feel dissatisfied undeservedly, but also led to antagonistic behaviour initiated by the surrounding people, who state it is foolish to make oneself unhappy by entertainment.

Could you please help me to deal with such occurences more calmly and wisely? No offense intended.

·
Registered
186 Posts
So... You want to kill all masturbators? Did I get that right?

·
Registered
5,694 Posts
Well people like me ( Te and Fi ) don't like your veiws much either (or the way Ti Fe people are sometimes) but you don't hear me bitching about it. You aren't going to get along with everyone.

·
Banned
1,857 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!!

"Could you please help me to deal with such occurences more calmly and wisely? No offense intended."
We will certainly do our best!

·
Iron Fist
3,684 Posts
I like you. I like you a lot.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts