Personality Cafe banner

Boyfriend typed as ENTP. Confirm?

563 views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  Frenetic Tranquility 
#1 ·
I'd like some external perceptions and opinions pls.

So I met this dude a while ago. He's really awesome. I actually had him take the test and he got ENTP as his result, although I cannot for the life of me remember the percentage between the E/I, N/S, T/F and P/J axis'. I can say however that he is most definitely more on the extroverted side than introverted.

Whenever we're together he's usually the one talking. We'll start off with one topic and he'll kick off from it and trail off onto 30 different topics and tell me 10 stories within the span of a half hour, and then settle back into reality and be like, "Oh crap... where was I?" Literally. He does this a lot. Like a lot.

He also has told me that whenever he has nothing to do (on his days off for example) he gets really bored if he doesn't go out and do something. He'll just drive around and find something to do so he doesn't have to sit at home and be bored.

He's not the best texter. It takes him a little bit to respond if he's doing something (not working, but like... binge watching a show.) But when we're together, I can't get him to stop talking. (Not that I mind, but yeah.)

He's definitely very nerdy. He's very into explaining and talking to me about things he's interested in. Books, shows... etc. He could go on for an eternity.

Not really sure what else to put here. He's very, very polite to people from what I've seen. He's got a silly sense of humor and likes to play around a lot.

Feel free to ask questions. I'm interested in what people think.

See less See more
Reactions: Sporadic Aura
#4 ·
Yeah, not necessarily an ENTP trait but more of a Ne trait. If that makes sense anyway... Like some Ne users might be better at handling what Ne strives for or the Ne itself might yearn for different things and that varies from person to person. Like when we're hanging out he doesn't make us go out and go places, and we're actually pretty relaxed. But I think he gets restless when there's no people around and nothing to do.

#6 ·
Well, having a general interest in mbti and interest in my boyfriend... I guess that'd be why. It also just helps me learn more about the people around me too.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.