Personality Cafe banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
992 Posts
What is the point of the video? All it's practically saying is that we are advancing to know more cognitive functions of other animal species. Title is misleading, but interesting video to see.

·
Registered
3,878 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What is the point of the video? All it's practically saying is that we are advancing to know more cognitive functions of other animal species. Title is misleading, but interesting video to see.
I used the title of the article, which is linked below the video. The article has more information, including embedded links to the experiment and other research into the evolution of dog brains. Thanks for watching the video. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

·
Registered
Amateur Newscaster
11,382 Posts
How long before this will be used to further refine the ability to read human's thoughts?

R.C.
Remember to seriously read my signature down below and be sure you understand what I mean by it...

·
Banned
1,857 Posts
Great! Now I can pick the dog food it actually likes instead of just picking the same one every time!

I might also be able to tell when it's about to make a mess or crap in the house. Allrighhtt! :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts