Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!

My name's Carina. I've recently been going through a difficult time in my life (somewhat of a paradigm shift). Recent situations and realizations had left me feeling as if my own self was a stranger, which brought on my search to find out who I REALLY am, deep down.

This is where you lovely people come in...

After taking a quick look around, it's safe to say that this seems like a great outlet to assist me on my journey.

I look forward to getting to know you all in the process! :proud:

·
Mr. CafeBot
13,103 Posts
Welcome to PersonalityCafe!

*You are hearing a robotic sounding voice coming towards you*

Greetings cremedelacreme and welcome to PersonalityCafe!! My name is Mr. CafeBot. I am here to personally greet you and thank you for joining our humble little forum. No matter your type, you will surely experience a wonderful time with the members of this forum. We cater to all personality types so you will never feel alone or weird. Truth is this forum is full of weirdos!! Pleazeee hel.... *Ahem*I mean we have the nicest people you will ever meet. :)

If you need basic forum information our newbie guide link is here...
http://personalitycafe.com/intro/2319-friendly-guide-newbies.html

To keep the forum entertaining and safe, our forum rules link is here...
http://personalitycafe.com/announcements/540-personality-cafe-forum-rules.html

If you need any help or have any suggestions, please let us know here...
http://personalitycafe.com/support-suggestions/

We will always be glad to help you!

Again, welcome to our forum cremedelacreme. We hope that your experience with us is tremendously benevolent!

P.S.

Please tip me 1 gold. I need to buy more coffee! @[email protected]

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy your stay here and find what you're looking for - this really is a pretty cool place.

Reactions: Grey

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks!
I look forward to doing some more exploring.

Reactions: Grey

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Hello, welcome.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I just discovered this Myers-Briggs test thing. It states i am INFJ yet i can't get a real answer to what it means. I was trying to see if i symptoms of bi-polar and it told me i am a INFJ

anyone know alot about this sort of thing

·
Registered
56 Posts
hello fellow idealist!:cool:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Helloooo! Welcome! I hope you get a lot of personal exporation done while your here....enjoy youself with the myriad of topics/ discussions on this site! Did you take your own pic for your avatar...it looks old-timey and neat!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
lol, thank you. I look forward to seeing what this site has to offer.
Yep, I did. My webcam has a function for that. :tongue:

·
Premium Member
10,519 Posts
Hello everyone!

My name's Carina. I've recently been going through a difficult time in my life (somewhat of a paradigm shift). Recent situations and realizations had left me feeling as if my own self was a stranger, which brought on my search to find out who I REALLY am, deep down.

This is where you lovely people come in...

After taking a quick look around, it's safe to say that this seems like a great outlet to assist me on my journey.

I look forward to getting to know you all in the process! :proud:
Greetings Carina! Welcome to Personality Cafe! Thank you very much for joining our humble little forum and creating an intro thread. We hope you have a great time with us. You have joined the "outlet" in helping you with your journey. :proud:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.