Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats your breakfast routine? or non routine idc :ninja:<-- breakfast ninja

Mesa have toast, scrambled eggs, and black tea with a hint of milk and honey. MMMmmmmMMMmmMmmmmmmMMM

·
Registered
5,675 Posts
Mix of Protein, Vegetables, Nuts, and Juice in balanced quantities. . . and a bit of caffeine. I love veggie omelets, green tea, a dash of wall-nuts, and some berries.

Getting up for an 8 o'clock class, a good breakfast is essential or I'll pass out.

·
Banned
1,297 Posts
Toast and marmite, a bowl of cereal (usually cornflakes) and a coffee.

"Marmite?" I hear some of you ask. This is it:

marmite.jpg

Reactions: Curiously

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Maybe a glass of OJ and the occasional cup of black coffee. I usually do not eat until lunch, though if I happen to be in town I might pop in somewhere for some good ole Gallo Pinto and fresh fruit, breakfast of champions.

·
Registered
709 Posts
Peanut butter and grape jelly on a piece of toast, with a cup of vanilla chai tea (the powdered latte mix).

If I'm in the general vicinity of my significant other, it's a joking requirement of his that I eat more food than that. It's then usually a breakfast burrito filled with eggs, bacon, cheese, and onion with a cup of lemon green tea. Yum. :)

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
I don't have time to eat breakfast ^^.

Reactions: Serrintine

·
Registered
710 Posts
usually,
it seems,
I'd rather sleep an extra 20 mins
than actually get up and eat
but when I do get up....

what ever is in the fridge from last night, usually suffices...
if there's anything there
....I might eat like a cup of instant soup....

I have to eat something hot when I wake up (if I eat at all) so I don't violently shiver all morning

.....I'm generally cold most of the time

·
Banned
1,297 Posts

·
Registered
2,359 Posts

·
Banned
158 Posts
Haha, what breakfast...

(I'm a student. Is that a valid excuse? No?)

Reactions: HorribleAesthete

·
Registered
521 Posts
3-4 bacon slices, 2 eggs (poached, scrambled or fried depending on a whim), roughly a handful of corned beef hash. I also cook potatoes. I'm not sure what to call them exactly, I think the most accurate term is "home fries"; I parboil one medium-large potato (or the equivalent) and then chop it up and dump the bits in the leftover grease and let them simmer in the frying pan until brown. I sometimes add seasoning. I don't usually have anything to drink but if there's coffee I might have it after.

If I go to a diner, I'll usually get something similar, or I'll get an omelet since they're nice and a pain in the ass to make yourself. I like the omelets that have green and red peppers and mushrooms and other weird things like that.

I'm also partial to McDonalds breakfast. The "big breakfast" with pancakes is good, but you can get a large coffee, sausage muffin and hash brown for $3, which is also nice.

·
Banned
3,725 Posts
Usually some cereal and fruit. Sometimes I wake up too late and don't even bother with the breakfast.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts