Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear INFPs,

1. Do you like sleuthing? Do you like trying to guess what happened? Making predictions? Writing up your theories on a web forum?

2. Do you trust the information given to you, by authorities, or do you look for other avenues of possibilities?

3. Where is Brian Laundrie?

4. Did Brian Laundrie kill Gabby Petito?

5. Is Brian Laundrie dead?

6. Where did the parents go for 3 days in the new camper, with their son in tow?

7. The policeman that fist bumped Brian Laundrie, should he be fired?

8. Do you like hidden information that the police might be holding back?

9. Do you visit any web sleuthing sites and have tried online to solve this murder?

10. Are Brian Laundrie's parents involved in hiding their son?

More information about what I'm talking about here:

Premium Member
Dear INFPs,

1. Do you like sleuthing? Do you like trying to guess what happened? Making predictions? Writing up your theories on a web forum?

2. Do you trust the information given to you, by authorities, or do you look for other avenues of possibilities?

6. Where did the parents go for 3 days in the new camper, with their son in tow?

7. The policeman that fist bumped Brian Laundrie, should he be fired?

9. Do you visit any web sleuthing sites and have tried online to solve this murder?

More information about what I'm talking about here:

1. I really wonder what happend, infant so much that it's hard to stop wondering
2. Some of it sometimes.
3. He is probably hiding or he could have killed him self. Possibly under the ground where there are no cameras or phones, with blinding curtains and really thick walls where no electronic signals could pass, or in some deep forrest, or maybe he fled the country. Nomather where he is he needs food, toiletries, sleep and liquid to survive...maybe he has contacts who helps him.
4. Who knows. Jealousy is a difficult topic. My hunch and life experience tells me yes (I was nearly murdered because of a jealous partner many years ago and I recognize many details that fit like Gabby's denial, self blame which could be caused by abuse, brainwashing, self blame and hidden force to do so, It seems like she was desperate to please him, possibly fearing abuse or even murder of her self or family or someone else she holds dare). But that's just a hunch and there could be 1000 reasons that he didn't. It is possible that Gabbys bipolar and old could have had impact on the situation if she didn't take medication, but simply by observing her relatively calm body language and consistent calm speech while crying (no interruptions or word salad, everything made sence), she clearly wasn't manic, imo. Based on her dress style she didn't seem depressed either, but there could be many other factors involved here. OCD on the other hand could have played a minor role. My guess based on the little information we have, is rather that he was jealous of her popularity on Instagram and felt inferiour and insecure if he killed her. However there is a possibility he was jealous and abusive but that he still didn't commit the crime, someone else could have done it, a rented murderer or even a random person for a different reason. In that case it might be hard for him to avoid others suspicion of him being the murderer...
5. Maybe. There is a high chance he could have killed him self despite being so young because of stigma and a strong possibility of a future in jail
6. I did not know that they went away for 3 days. Maybe they were helping their son hide. I don't trust any source more then the other as they could have personal interest in saying and doing their stuff
7. What is ment with bumped?
8. It depends why they are hiding it, maybe it is for someone's protection.
9. Yes
10. If you were a parent, would you try to help your son, nomatter what, even if he killed someone, knowing you as a parent created this person, loving him unconditionally? Or would you be able to distance your self that much that you let him take his fair punishment if he is guilty? Would you turn the blind eye? Would you let your child kill them self, or do anything in your power to protect them?

• Love
Reactions: Sily

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
7. What is ment with bumped?...
It is when one person takes their fist and "bumps" it into another guys fist. I can show you a picture of it happening in the below link from Twitter:

( )

Kim Zetter (@KimZetter) tweeted at 8:26 PM on Sun, Sep 19, 2021:
Police initiating fist bump with Brian Laundrie at end of Aug encounter, before they separated couple for the night. Police had deemed Laundrie the victim and Gabby the aggressor. Domestic violence calls are complicated. Full 1 h 17 min bodycam video here: Gabby Petito case: Full Utah bodycam video https://t.co/op35U31r2t

The cops whole encounter is now going to be investigated. The encounter with Gabby Petito and Brian Laundrie to see if the cops blew it.

Premium Member
It is when one person takes their fist and "bumps" it into another guys fist. I can show you a picture of it happening in the below link from Twitter:

( )

Kim Zetter (@KimZetter) tweeted at 8:26 PM on Sun, Sep 19, 2021:
Police initiating fist bump with Brian Laundrie at end of Aug encounter, before they separated couple for the night. Police had deemed Laundrie the victim and Gabby the aggressor. Domestic violence calls are complicated. Full 1 h 17 min bodycam video here: Gabby Petito case: Full Utah bodycam video https://t.co/op35U31r2t

The cops whole encounter is now going to be investigated. The encounter with Gabby Petition and Brian Laundrie to see if the cops blew it.
I honestly think he forced her to shut up and twist the story into his advantage since the cops observed him hitting her even when they left the car. That is IF we can trust the cop.
I have no idea why the cop would fistbump him at all.

• Love

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
10. If you were a parent, would you try to help your son, nomatter what, even if he killed someone, knowing you as a parent created this person, loving him unconditionally? Or would you be able to distance your self that much that you let him take his fair punishment if he is guilty? Would you turn the blind eye? Would you let your child kill them self, or do anything in your power to protect them?
Excellent question. Thank you.

Before I answer, I think you need to know my parenting skills do not exist. I never had children. Never wanted children.

I think this is an honest answer from me -- my parental support ENDS with murder. I can see myself saying "turn yourself in son" .... but that is easy for me to say just because of my feelings toward offspring.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I honestly think he forced her to shut up and twist the story into his advantage since the cops observed him hitting her even when they left the car. That is IF we can trust the cop.
I have no idea why the cop would fistbump him at all.
Yes. I might be wrong here but I think she was scared. Emotionally a mess. I think it is possible the abused person will escalate the situation because they cannot stand the tension of knowing they are going to receive a beating. Or in her case, be killed.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I want to mention about disposing of my body and how I would do it.

I came up with this today.

Let's say I'm Brian Laundrie. Let's say I don't want to go to jail. What to do? Well, I decide to kill myself.

How?

Go to the swamp, where alligators are known to hangout. I go into the water with a gun. I shoot myself in the head. And the alligators eat me. High chance no body of mine to be found. Ever.

Premium Member
Also I want to add that she might be suffering from Stockholm syndrome if he has abused her (or vicaverca offcourse) and that if he is hiding from the police his security is really at risk because if anything should happen to him, he can't call the cops for protection anymore so he is bound to seek protection from other sources such as motorcycle gangs or mafia of any kinds.
Also the police talk was very extensive and after having lived together for such a long period of time (I know newly weds wjo did that and got so sick of eachother that they divorced right after their extensive isolated holiday together) and so having this humiliating feeling could have been too much for his ego to handle
Also he seemed so energetic and talked so fast. It could be that he was nervous, (but he wasn't stuttering or twitching much). It could have been adhd, that he was on speed (but he didn't chew his gums a lot) or cocain or being manic from bipolar disorder (but also with him there was no word salad or interuptions that I noticed and he didn't talk extensively or being arrogant to the cops), or he could just be like that anyway (I know someone who is just like that).
Also I think she said she had anxiety on this video which was interesting

• Love

Premium Member
Yes. I might be wrong here but I think she was scared. Emotionally a mess. I think it is possible the abused person will escalate the situation because they cannot stand the tension of knowing they are going to receive a beating. Or in her case, be killed.
Exactly

Premium Member
I recon he could killed her somewhere in Yellowstone national park, because my grandma has explained to me that there are both strong acid thing there (which I supposed would make every inch of Gabby's body dissapear without a trace) and grizzlybears (nan stood just a few meters from some when she was there a few years ago)

• Love

Registered
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
A federal arrest warrant has now been issued for Brian Laundrie.

BREAKING: The U.S. District Court of Wyoming issued a federal arrest warrant for Brian Christopher Laundrie pursuant to a Federal Grand Jury indictment related to Mr. Laundrie鈥檚 activities following the death of Gabrielle Petito. Brian Entin (@BrianEntin) source

Font Line Material property Parallel Circle

Premium Member
BILLINGS, Mont. (AP) 鈥 Federal officials say the boyfriend of Gabby Petito, whose body was found at a national park in Wyoming after a cross country trip with him, has been indicted for unauthorized use of a debit card as searchers continued looking for him in Florida swampland.
The federal grand jury indictment filed in U.S. District Court in Wyoming does not explain who the card belonged to. But it indicates Brian Laundrie made unauthorized withdrawals worth more than $1,000 during the period in which Petito went missing.

FBI Special Agent in Charge Michael Schneider said an arrest warrant issued for Laundrie will allow law enforcement to continue pursuing him, while the investigation continues into Petito鈥檚 homicide.

Schneider urged anyone with knowledge of Laundrie鈥檚 role in Petito鈥檚 death of his whereabouts to contact the FBI. How Petito was killed has not been revealed pending the final results of an autopsy by the Teton County, Wyoming, coroner.
In Florida, the search for Laundrie continued Thursday for a fifth day in a large, forbidding wilderness preserve near his parents鈥 home.
The search at the Carlton Reserve park began after Laundrie told his parents he was going there, several days after he returned alone Sept. 1 from his trip out west with Petito.

• Love

Premium Member
I also wonder why Gabby would text her mother and speak about her grandfather using his first name when she normally used his last name.

Registered
I think he's too arrogant and narcissistic to have killed himself. He's running. He will get caught. Might be a shit show.

• Love

Premium Member
I also think I would have tried to hide my traces if I were him. Water is excellent for that. But I guess dogs could smell his traces out in the wild eventually...maybe unless he was on deep water...idk.

• Love

Premium Member
There was also a couple getting killed around the time as Gabby, I read. They tried to change camp to avoid a creepy guy nearby in their own camp they had told someone.

• Love

Registered
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
It is fun. I'm not always right, but it is fun guessing and making predictions. When I'm right, I'm like "JACKPOT!" When I'm wrong, I'm embarrassed.

I usually don't trust any information on the internet or TV. I just read and watch. I form opinions but they can change by the hour.

I think Brian Laundrie received "professional" help to escape. I think his parents are "connected". What I mean by "connected" is his parents knew who to call to help. Better call Saul or Mr. Wolf from Pulp Fiction. A "fixer". A professional who knows how to hide a fugitive. Like ex-military or ex-cop, a friend of the family. Someone smart. Did the parents withdraw a ton of money from their bank to pay someone to "help"? I don't know.

Yes. John Walsh said last night that Brian Laundrie "beat 95 lb, Gabby Petito, to death." There is no other person of interest. He is the only suspect.

I don't believe so. With help in fleeing, I think he is all set up in another country or state. He is now a federal fugitive and maybe the US Marshals Service Office, can start one of their REAL GOOD manhunts. I hear they know how to find someone, REAL GOOD.

Neighbors saw them loading the camper and leaving with Brian. They need to track through credit cards, GPS or cell phone pinging -- where did that family go on that camper trip.

7. The policeman that fist-bumped Brian Laundrie, should he be fired?
Should not be fired. The city of Moab are now going to investigate the police involved in to the domestic incident involving Brian Laundrie and Gabby Petito.

I'd love to know what they know.

Twitter. My fav is Twitter. The site "Web Sleuths" uses the same forum software as this place. I hate it. So I will not visit.

Yes.

11. Hearing voices?
A friend of Gabby Petito, said Brian had "episodes" and would hear voices/things and not be able to sleep. If he was on medication for this condition, how is he going to get his medication filled now? He just can't walk into the local Walgreens and get it filled. If there is a way to track medication pickup, they should look into that. What medications was he on? Which medications does he need to take to make it through the day?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
There was also a couple getting killed around the time as Gabby, I read. They tried to change camp to avoid a creepy guy nearby in their own camp they had told someone.
Yes.

The two women killed, newlyweds Kylen Schulte, 24, and Crystal Turner, 38, I think have been determined to not be related to the Gabby Petito case, but I think one of them worked at a restaurant/hotel where Laundrie and Gabby were seen fighting. Moonflower? Moonglow? I listened to Kylen Schulte's father speak yesterday, on iCkEdMeL (YouTube channel). He said both women were raped and then killed and then their bodies dragged? to a nearby creek. I read the father's Twitter account yesterday and read his messages pleading for justice, but now I can't find it. He is begging for more investigations into these murders.

EDIT - Maybe I was on Facebook and thought I was on Twitter. Can never tell these days... Lol

I'm off to find the father's Facebook now.

EDIT - Okay it was Facebook. This is the father of Kyle Schulte's Facebook -- https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1251673255. His name is Sean-Paul Schulte.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts